anyone ever step on dookie in a fresh pair of jays?

i was wearin my 19s from the cdp today n stepped in dookie... have you guys ever stepped in dookie with a fresh pair on?

No
laugh.gif

I came real close to stepping on some before.

i'm always looking where i step when i got a fresh pair on and i stay strictly on the sidewalks.

Wow you just reminded me. I remember back when the 18's came out. I thought I was so cool rocking those in highschool but one morning i stepped on dog pooat home and i was carring it around school for the whole day trying to get the stink off in the bathroom but i didnt want to ruin the shoes. It was the longestday ever.
embarassed.gif

And i was pist because i loved those 18's.
devil.gif

No. And if I ever did I would probably clean them off..... It's not a big deal.

One time in my french blue XII's. Wasn't that big of a deal cause I was right outside my house. Went in cleaned them off and that was that. Now I dodgeeverything from @$%% to oil stains.

Today, this kid poured ORANGE JUICE WITH EXTRA GOTDAMNED PULP all over my retro Is (the tan and creamish army retros from last summer) and its only the secondtime I wore em. I was SO PISSED yo!!!! The kid lucky Im not tryin to lose scholarships or anything like that by getting in trouble cuz he did that $@%# onpurpose, I be watching him from now on!

hahaha! i know what you mean! i had my black and red 12's in 5th grade. i was just shooting around in front of my house. stupid ball rolled into the grass,so i went to chase it. the last step before i bent down to pick up the ball, i got dooookie all over my bottoms! funny thing was, the way it felt when istepped on them. kind of reminds me of the feeling when you're in the bowling alley and you cross the line when you release the ball and slip. haha, stupidneighborhood cats think my lawn is a litter box.

i came close on stepping on mud instead... i saw it the last second and did some crazy flip and avoid it... sounds crazy but i would not get my j's dirtyat all..

Ya it did i walked right into a big phat one with my aqua 8s that sucked and i was 100000000 miles from home so i was walking around all day with that !+*
mad.gif

all of you that have stepped on dookie with a fresh pair of jays are all %@!@*@% bum smh...

stepped on a fresh one with these:

after i cleaned it i put it in the box and hid it and i forgot i had them for the longest time before i started wearing it again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom