Anyone ever successfully told a cop that they aren't searching you?

flesh prince

Banned

Has anyone ever successfully told a cop:

"I do not consent to any searches or seizures."

And/or got away with:

"Am I being detained? Am I free to go?"

And of course, are you white or black?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is technically your "right".

I want to try it but idk. I'm not really willing to risk an *** whup or death.

Last edited:
The year is '94 and in my trunk is raw
In my rear view mirror is the mother ******* law
I got two choices yall pull over the car or
bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't trying to see no highway chase with jake
Plus I got a few dollars I can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
And I heard "Son do you know why I'm stopping you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo?
"Well you was doing fifty five in a fifty four"
"License and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carrying a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't stepping out of **** all my papers legit
"Do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so is the trunk and the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack are some type of lawyer or something?"
"Or somebody important or something?"
Nah I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my ****
"Well see how smart you are when the K-9's come"
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one
Hit me

Hit me

Yeah that's cool and all but life ain't no music video my *****. :lol:

Last edited:
I got pulled over once for supposedly not indicating. They asked if they could search my car. I declined. They seemingly got upset told me step out the car.. Pat me down emptied my pockets and searched my car anyway smh. I asked them why did they search my vehicle without my consent they said my car matched the description of a string of house robberies in the area. So in all seriousness, How do you win? Can't they just use some bogus probable cause/fit the description card?

NY city counsel just tabled a proposal to mandate that NYPD has to notify you that you have da option/right not to be searched at da behest of Mayor De Blasio.

I hate those videos where dudes intentionally drive to get a cop to pull em over so that they can skool the cop on laws and how to do their jobs. 'I pay your salary!!!!'

Theres no reason for me to want to try to test a cop. They can do whatever they want and get away wit it. **** em.

Last edited:
I hate those videos where dudes intentionally drive to get a cop to pull em over so that they can skool the cop on laws and how to do their jobs. 'I pay your salary!!!!'

Theres no reason for me to want to try to test a cop. They can do whatever they want and get away wit it. **** em.
QFT

I'm white

Cop pulled me over once for no reason saying my car smelled like tree, had none on me or didn't blaze so I knew he was just looking for me to tell on myself.

I was also smoking a cig at the time, I just laughed and said really? You smell weed over this? Told him to waste his time if he felt the need and he ran my license and let me go.

I've been searched and cuffed numerous times riding with my black friends though and always let go at the end, we never played that card like the video. You know how that goes...

Even called for a dog one time and they didn't find ****.

i didnt know people actually say this to cops.

I've been pulled over/stopped by police an *** of times and i nor the person driving has ever said this.

Yep on my way to vegas with some friends pulled us over and one of the guys in the car (actually ended up becoming a lawyer later) told them he didnt consent to them searching the car. They sat us down on the side of the road while they waited for the "drug dogs" after about an hour they got tired and just let us go.

Yep on my way to vegas with some friends pulled us over and one of the guys in the car (actually ended up becoming a lawyer later) told them he didnt consent to them searching the car. They sat us down on the side of the road while they waited for the "drug dogs" after about an hour they got tired and just let us go.

They're were just ******* with you. :rolleyes Unfortunately.

They can "detain" you for 59 minutes. Anything an hour or over, they need probable cause.

Last edited:
Hit me

***"Bounce on the DEVIL"

They're were just ******* with you.
eyes.gif
Unfortunately.

They can "detain" you for 59 minutes. Anything an hour or over, they need probable cause.
Personal-foul.gif

That's a **** move

But that being said, still a funny **** move.

...........we'll allow it.

My brother got thrown in cuffs...in the back of a paddy wagon and sent to bookings for 24hrs for "talking back to a cop".

Y'all shoulda seen the police report....they said he was drunk, belligerent, disturbing the peace and had an open container amongst other stuff.

He did none of that. Simply walking back to the whip. I was with the *****....he did NONE of that. Simply asked the cop a question, said some slick sht....and they booked him. True Story.

***** 12. I got stories for days growing up in Baltimore with the Police Dept :smh:

Last edited:
My brother got thrown in cuffs...in the back of a paddy wagon and sent to bookings for 24hrs for "talking back to a cop".

Y'all shoulda seen the police report....they said he was drunk, belligerent, disturbing the peace and had an open container amongst other stuff.

He did none of that. Simply walking back to the whip. I was with the *****....he did NONE of that. Simply asked the cop a question, said some slick sht....and they booked him. True Story.

***** 12. I got stories for days growing up in Baltimore with the Police Dept :smh:
*pulle up chair

Go on.

I'm white

Cop pulled me over once for no reason saying my car smelled like tree, had none on me or didn't blaze so I knew he was just looking for me to tell on myself.

I was also smoking a cig at the time, I just laughed and said really? You smell weed over this? Told him to waste his time if he felt the need and he ran my license and let me go.

I've been searched and cuffed numerous times riding with my black friends though and always let go at the end, we never played that card like the video. You know how that goes...

Even called for a dog one time and they didn't find ****.

Since we telling stories, same happened to me but i had actually been blazing about 30 mins prior but had nothing on me. They searched and didnt find anything. They called the dog. Now this is winter time, snow, salt and sand all over the road and they let this filthy pawed dog on every one of my leather seats. I had to clean my car outside in the middle of winter at like 1AM lol.

*pulle up chair

Go on.

Maaaan....at 14....me, my bro and my man took my mothers
truck to go pick up the laundry from The mat. Nobody is older than 17. We got full permission, and my bro got his L's etc. police profiled us over a block away from the crib in my mothers truck....saying some dudes in white tee/ around the way were "wanted for a shooting".....and we fit the description. Wr ain't eem have white tees on that day :lol:. They searched the whole whip, had us on the curb, Took the laundry bags apart, talked **** to us.....and let us go with a "warning" :smh:

This is one of the ones that comes to mind. Low key tried to forget some of the sht. And I know dudes that's been thru way worse. Not fabricating any of this at all.

Getting pulled over in NC on my way back to college for no reason....and subsequently being questioned as a drug dealer just hit me too :smh:.

I got no love for em. Too many personal run ins

When I was in high school, a group of friends and I got in trouble for skating in the parking lot of a closed gas station. A female officer asked us if we were carrying any drugs or weapons, and told us to empty our pockets. We told her no, and it resulted in us being handcuffed and told to sit on very hot asphalt. Then we were searched anyway :smh:

So no, I was not successful :lol:

My family got a lil juice in the islands, so I can talk back to cops, but if you get to OD you can still get checked.

Only time I did it in America was when I lived in the far tip of Long Island and the village cops knew my uncle was lawyer and my uncle best friend is known to sue the village, but once again I didn't take advantage of it because everyone got their breaking point. And off all the negative police interaction I have had in my life, the Sag Harbor Police are the only dudes that consistently showed me respect.

Only time while living in America life where seeing a police car at night didn't terrify me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom