anyone feel like their siblings are just doin it while youre not

my bro just graduated from college with his masters and all that good stuff today. cool. he went through his whole college career getting good grades and maintaining an above average gpa. hes only 24 and he already seems to have it made(buy whips, looking for his own place). granted hes 5 years older then me, but i look at myself and im getting around a 2.7, going to a tech college, and taking classes im not sure will even relate to whatever it is i want to do.
anyone else feel like their siblings are just gonna be better off? 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

my bro just graduated from college with his masters and all that good stuff today. cool. he went through his whole college career getting good grades and maintaining an above average gpa. hes only 24 and he already seems to have it made(buy whips, looking for his own place). granted hes 5 years older then me, but i look at myself and im getting around a 2.7, going to a tech college, and taking classes im not sure will even relate to whatever it is i want to do.
anyone else feel like their siblings are just gonna be better off? 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

I feel the exact opposite bruh. im the youngest and im going to a university directly out of high school. i havent had a job, yet i feel like im already ahead of them in every aspect. i hate feeling this way, but it is what it is. they dont display the potential, they waste their time and minds. they'll fall behind though, i need to worry about myself more it seems.

I feel the exact opposite bruh. im the youngest and im going to a university directly out of high school. i havent had a job, yet i feel like im already ahead of them in every aspect. i hate feeling this way, but it is what it is. they dont display the potential, they waste their time and minds. they'll fall behind though, i need to worry about myself more it seems.

only child ftw
no competition
pimp.gif

dont worry op, in 5 years you'll be in a better position than he was at that age

only child ftw
no competition
pimp.gif

dont worry op, in 5 years you'll be in a better position than he was at that age

the good news for you is your the YOUNGER brother..You should take this realization you are having and motivate yourself to work harder

the good news for you is your the YOUNGER brother..You should take this realization you are having and motivate yourself to work harder

My sister is 16, I'm 18. I've already spent a year in the CSU system.
It's been going pretty bad.
She's a junior in HS and she's already been accepted into UC Berkeley...but the college she wants to go to is Harvard.
At the end of the day, I'm happy for her.

My sister is 16, I'm 18. I've already spent a year in the CSU system.
It's been going pretty bad.
She's a junior in HS and she's already been accepted into UC Berkeley...but the college she wants to go to is Harvard.
At the end of the day, I'm happy for her.

this thread isn't a good thread at all......

cus we're going to have posts where people are putting their family members out there......might don't mean it, but it's going to happen.

hell i'm
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at some of the posts now.

this thread isn't a good thread at all......

cus we're going to have posts where people are putting their family members out there......might don't mean it, but it's going to happen.

hell i'm
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at some of the posts now.

I'm the youngest of 3, about to start my 4th year of college in the fall, one year behind. if I don't stop screwing around at school, I'll get kicked out of the college of business and have to pick a new major. Meanwhile, my brother although also behind, is an engineering major studying fluid dynamics. Has a paid internship at a well known engineering and construction firm making bank. He is likely to work there after he graduates. He also works part time at a sporting goods store. Every time I come home to visit, he is in his room studying and only comes out to eat and to the bathrooom.
So, yeah.

I'm the youngest of 3, about to start my 4th year of college in the fall, one year behind. if I don't stop screwing around at school, I'll get kicked out of the college of business and have to pick a new major. Meanwhile, my brother although also behind, is an engineering major studying fluid dynamics. Has a paid internship at a well known engineering and construction firm making bank. He is likely to work there after he graduates. He also works part time at a sporting goods store. Every time I come home to visit, he is in his room studying and only comes out to eat and to the bathrooom.
So, yeah.

my brother absolutely kills it, but my sisters had a tough path and is doing well now

i'm proud of them for their accomplishments and it motivates me to work hard

plus we all look out for each other when we can

my brother absolutely kills it, but my sisters had a tough path and is doing well now

i'm proud of them for their accomplishments and it motivates me to work hard

plus we all look out for each other when we can

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

So, yeah.

yo my bro studies for hours a day too. i dont know how he does it cause you will not catch me being able to study for more then 1 hour before my mind dipsets on me. 

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

So, yeah.

yo my bro studies for hours a day too. i dont know how he does it cause you will not catch me being able to study for more then 1 hour before my mind dipsets on me. 

I'm proud of my siblings
pimp.gif
Little bro just graduated from Vanderbilt, applying to law school and my sis just finished up her Masters/thesis and is going to med school.

Back
Top Bottom