anyone feel like their siblings are just doin it while youre not

I'm proud of my siblings
pimp.gif
Little bro just graduated from Vanderbilt, applying to law school and my sis just finished up her Masters/thesis and is going to med school.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

I'm the youngest of 3, about to start my 4th year of college in the fall, one year behind. if I don't stop screwing around at school, I'll get kicked out of the college of business and have to pick a new major. Meanwhile, my brother although also behind, is an engineering major studying fluid dynamics. Has a paid internship at a well known engineering and construction firm making bank. He is likely to work there after he graduates. He also works part time at a sporting goods store. Every time I come home to visit, he is in his room studying and only comes out to eat and to the bathrooom.
So, yeah.

yo my bro studies for hours a day too. i dont know how he does it cause you will not catch me being able to study for more then 1 hour before my mind dipsets on me. 
Yeah same here. His work ethic > my work ethic.

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

I'm the youngest of 3, about to start my 4th year of college in the fall, one year behind. if I don't stop screwing around at school, I'll get kicked out of the college of business and have to pick a new major. Meanwhile, my brother although also behind, is an engineering major studying fluid dynamics. Has a paid internship at a well known engineering and construction firm making bank. He is likely to work there after he graduates. He also works part time at a sporting goods store. Every time I come home to visit, he is in his room studying and only comes out to eat and to the bathrooom.
So, yeah.

yo my bro studies for hours a day too. i dont know how he does it cause you will not catch me being able to study for more then 1 hour before my mind dipsets on me. 
Yeah same here. His work ethic > my work ethic.

I'm the youngest of 3 (22yo) and I'm the only one who will be graduating from college in the next year. My older bro joined the airforce last year and I really admire that choice. My sister, the oldest is doing something she likes by working at a vet office but she doesn't make a ton of money. Being the youngest has allowed me to see what my siblings have gone through and trying to learn from what ive seen.

I'm the youngest of 3 (22yo) and I'm the only one who will be graduating from college in the next year. My older bro joined the airforce last year and I really admire that choice. My sister, the oldest is doing something she likes by working at a vet office but she doesn't make a ton of money. Being the youngest has allowed me to see what my siblings have gone through and trying to learn from what ive seen.

My sister got a full-ride to UPenn and is the valedictorian of her class. Meanwhile I'm struggling in college and am paying my way through

My sister got a full-ride to UPenn and is the valedictorian of her class. Meanwhile I'm struggling in college and am paying my way through

Back
Top Bottom