Anyone go see Vantage Point? Spoilers

Yo, I told everyone that $%%#...
The thing that was really unrealistic was how dude just killed like a ton of people, then he decides to swerve cuz he doesn't wanna hit the little girl,when he almost killed her in the bomb.
Another thing was Dennis Quaid got smashed with the semi and the building, and walks out ready to kick people's ++%. Then dude from lost barely smashesinto that cemet median and he dies
laugh.gif

I mean it was a very action-packed movie, but it was unrealistic.

the idea of the movie was coo, but by the time the 4th point of view was about to start...people in the joint were throwing F bombs left and right lol

The first hour was really repatetive and everyone in my theater also would laugh and clap when it would go back to 12 lol. I liked it a lot though, nocomplaints

Originally Posted by avitale8

Yo, I told everyone that $%%#...
The thing that was really unrealistic was how dude just killed like a ton of people, then he decides to swerve cuz he doesn't wanna hit the little girl, when he almost killed her in the bomb.
Another thing was Dennis Quaid got smashed with the semi and the building, and walks out ready to kick people's ++%. Then dude from lost barely smashes into that cemet median and he dies
laugh.gif

I mean it was a very action-packed movie, but it was unrealistic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This is right on.
Overall, I thought it was an entertaining movie, butrealistic/good? No.

Back
Top Bottom