Anyone going to EDC this year?

Well this is my first time going to the rave.....
Im wondering if some people really gives you aids by sticking needle in to your body?
And how was it last year?

I want to...

I mean, my friends bday is that weekend.
She finally has a car, and she's going to be moving to Floridia soon.

I really want to but I don't think I have the funds to go to HARD and EDC both. I'm picking HARD for sure if I have to choose.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I really want to but I don't think I have the funds to go to HARD and EDC both. I'm picking HARD for sure if I have to choose.
pick me up?

I'm on route.

Did you get your ticket yet? I'm gonna grab mine the next time I get paid. I will definitely pick you up. Do you have you license? It would be helpful ifyou could drive back to your house afterwards because I might be under the influence.
nerd.gif

got my tickets to EDC last week. Should be an interesting time for sure.

Originally Posted by jpap348

Im wondering if some people really gives you aids by sticking needle in to your body?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn haven't been to a rave since the late 90's.

Fox Theater and MasterDome were the joints back then.

Be safe.

LOL, aint nobody gonna prick you with needles!

Needless to say, always be careful! Don't buy any pills/drugs from random people!

Unfortunately I can only go out on Friday, but it should still be nuts. ATB!!!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn haven't been to a rave since the late 90's.

Fox Theater and MasterDome were the joints back then.

Be safe.

hahahaha TRUTH. I still remember MasterDome (forget which party it was) when they had the damn earthquake and people thought it was the end of the world. Earthquake + hundreds of people on drugs = funny stuff.

Man i remember going to the 1st EDC out in some waterpark past Victorville. That place was waaaaay too far to be driving back home from when youre cracked outat 7am. Have fun people and be safe.

Some girl? Smh...

Idk if she even wants to still go.
I'll make her.
I just want to go on Friday.

Jesus Christ. I think I need to go to EDC after waching that video. I'm gonna buy my HARD ticket soon and then I'll see if I have any money left over.

last year it was packed. it took people hours to get their car out of the parking lot. Were there people poking with needles? yea there were. it was the firsttime i heard of it bit its true. will it happen this year? i doubt it but who knows, it gets really crowded. if your gonna pop i suggest you research what yourgonna take because some maybe laced with other drugs and who knows how your body will take it

eek.gif
Im from az but goin to edc with my cali homie is this needle stuff truewhat should i be careful for? And yes I'll be super manned up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom