Anyone going to the Nike Holiday Party at NT?

^so this is what you do on your day off, you should get cracking on your DS games, DS holiday partyyyyyy weeeeeeeeeeeeee, btw you see those dunks on nike? oh boy!
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

^
Haha. I guess I didn't drink enough wine to know that info, lol. I can't drink wine... hella nasty
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

:wow:
eek.gif
so that's how it felt to be 21 for a night.... :rofl:
roll.gif
DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

The event was alright. Cant complain the wine and food was good. And the notebook, I'm gonna write in it everyday; my diary!
D
Representing the North Seattle area

So for those who missed out. These are what they handed out, to me atleast. A Nubuck Niketown Sling backpack, and those notebooks everyone is talking about.

man...i had to work because someone else had the flu.......

do u think any of u nice seattle folks could help me out and lend me a notebook =(....lol please! i wanted to go so bad but i couldnt just ditch work because if i did......well yea
I AM FROM SEATTLE

2nuhtap.jpg

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^
you saw me at the outlets?? hahaha. you probably saw one of my many "twins," right viet? haha. i never been to the outlets since early september.
MEMBER #1​

^oh? it was the guy that had on a grn apple tree ornate hoodie...black friday night. so that wasn't you? lol. he looked a little bit chubby like in that pic so i thought it was you...

btw, is "viet" a vietnamese name?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

...yes viet is a vietnamese name, but i'm also chinese, and no that girl that you posted in the pic, is spoken for already bwahhahahah good luck with your finals!

did you end up with a wii?

stranger: what's your name?
daaznfella: viet
stranger: what nationality are you?
stranger: what's your favorite kind of food?
stranger: are you a pokemon?

haha jk :lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

^
hahahha. thats messed
but man... why are you reading my sig?
MEMBER #1​

cold blooded...

i usually reply with chinese when asked for my nationality, and fav food would be anything chicken related....mmm

and honestly yamakazi18, you hella suck with that UW post....

Back
Top Bottom