anyone good at photoshop? I got this idea ( Celtics 2 )

I know I might get flamed but can someone for the love of me make all the red celtic green?
jordan-2-5.jpg

Nice! I hate the Celtics but I'd cop. JB needs to start checking these forums and steal some ideas.

That would be a dope colourway- JB needs to do some more green colourways cause they're dope

dayyyyum, u not the best? u amazin at photoshop, and those kicks is raw as hell id for sure cop celtics twos if they had the pebbled leather like the 25th ann not the may 22 release

Most of these designs and colorways are really good. With that being said, Nike and Jordan are having a contest to design the next new sneaker they will release. Do you have what it takes to be Nike or Jordan's newest designer, click here and register http://www.repnation.com/...1-48d6-85f3-440d47d9f569
  • Finalists in the High School, College and Jordan T-Shirt Graphic Contests will travel to NIKE World Headquarters to present their new original designs and each will receive:
    • Roundtrip coach-class airfare to NIKE World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon for finalist and parent/legal guardian; three consecutive nights at NIKE-designated hotel; ground transportation; $500/$250 NIKE Employee Store voucher; and Future Sole Gift Bag.
  • NIKE and JORDAN judges will select one Grand Prize Winner in each category from the High School and College Student Contests and One Grand Prize Winner from the Jordan T-Shirt Graphic Contest and they will each receive:
    • High School Students - NIKE and JORDAN - each design category:
      $5,000 in computer equipment, and
      $5,000 for their high school
    • College Students - NIKE and JORDAN - each design category:
      $5,000 in computer equipment
      $500 NIKE Gift Card
    • In addition, a Consumer's Choice Award will be given to one of the semi-finalists in each category of the High School, College and T-Shirt Graphic Contests that receives the most public votes for their design.

click here and register http://www.repnation.com/...1-48d6-85f3-440d47d9f569

Four (4) Second Place Consumer's Choice Award Winners (two from the High School Student Contest and two from the College Student Contest) will each receive:
  • Roundtrip coach-class airfare to NIKE World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon for them and their parent/legal guardian from the major U.S. airport nearest their home
  • Three (3) consecutive nights lodging for the period August 28 through August 30, 2010 at a NIKE-designated hotel (one standard room, double occupancy)
  • Ground transportation
  • Silver Award Certificate
  • Future Sole Gift Bag, which includes: Future sole Cap, Tee, Sketch book and pencils
  • $250 NIKE Gift CardARV: $8,480 ($2,120 each)
Four (4) Third Place Consumer's Choice Award Winners (two from the High School Student Contest and two from the College Student Contest) will each receive:
  • Bronze Award Certificate
  • Future Sole Gift Bag, which includes: Future sole Cap, Tee, Sketch book and pencils
  • $125 NIKE Gift CardARV: $780 ($195 each)
Four (4) Fourth Place, four (4) Fifth Place and four (4) Sixth Place Consumer's Choice Award Winners (two from the High School Student Contest and two from the College Student Contest, respectively) will each receive:
  • Award Certificate
  • Future Sole Gift Bag, which includes: Future sole Cap, Tee, Sketch book and pencilsARV: $840 ($70 each)
Grand Prize Winners:

FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZE Winners (two from the High School Student Contest and two from the College Student Contest) will each receive:
  • Their designs will be posted on the www.futuresole.com website as 2010 Future Sole Winners
  • $5,000 in computer equipment
  • Platinum Award CertificateARV: $20,000 ($5,000 each)
In addition, each high school of the High School Student Grand Prize Winners will receive $5,000 from NIKE

click here and register http://www.repnation.com/...1-48d6-85f3-440d47d9f569

I thought this might actually look bad but in reality it looks decent maybe even cop worthy.

Back
Top Bottom