Anyone growing their hair out for the fall/winter time?

I'm be straight Jigga before an album status

jay-z-new-look.jpg

laugh.gif

No line ups or NOTHING. Who's with me?

i'm not growing my hair out to look like a matted carpet like jigga man up there but i get haircuts less and less during the winter. probably like every 4weeks as opposed to the usual every week. beanies ftw.

i usually grow my hair out for the winter time. usually start in august. but im trying to get my waves back from when my barber messed my line up back in may

I wanna let my beard get grizzly again but it seem like everytime I get it to a respectable status I have to cut it for a interview or some shhh

- It's beginning to get chilly in the Northeast, particularly at night. I'm about 2 weeks overdue for a cut and I don't care...

- No sure why! It does seem like I let my hair grow more when there's that chill in the air
nerd.gif

Yes, but only because I can't find a good barber up at college. Wolfin FTL.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, I just buzzed it down to a 2 last week, think imma let mine grow til the end of the semester, then buzz it again right after the new year cuz theni'm leavin for brazil and it's gonna be summertime there
pimp.gif

I've been growin my hair out for like 4 or 5 months now because I plan to lock up when it's long enough. I kinda hate it I wear fitteds pretty muchevery day now.

did it last winter, prob do it this winter too. this time im going to get it lined up at least.

I wanna do it, cause my hair is curly when it grows out.

So i would be aiming for the lil curly bush, but still getting my facial hair shaped up with a fresh temp fade.

But i just dont have the patience and long hair is very uncomfortable.

I been off and on with the idea the past few weeks.

ohwell.gif

probably... right now im in the early stages, about a 7-8 in length. i do need a shape up thou, my lineup is hurting.

you already know bro! I have not cut my hair since the beginning of August.
going more for the kid cudi feel instead of the shag hova got on top of his head.

kid-cudi-gq-august.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think ima go for the Cudi this winter...can't mess wit that Hov *@%*...gotta look somewhat presentable

Back
Top Bottom