Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

Yeah that’s why I said OLED is out of the question. Those prices are astronomical.
Honestly the 900e is a good tv for the price and quality of you cant afford and oled.. it has a FALD so that alone beats out the 930E.. I think Sony goofed and got it mixed up.. the 900e should have been edge lit and the 930e FALD

In the market for new TV for my den which is the family viewing area ....keep hearing about OLEDs so I need go into Frys and see what the hypes all about. Hopefully enuff for me to cop one.

Really wish LG would make a OLED tv larger than 65, should have 70 " at least.

In the market for new TV for my den which is the family viewing area ....keep hearing about OLEDs so I need go into Frys and see what the hypes all about. Hopefully enuff for me to cop one.

Really wish LG would make a OLED tv larger than 65, should have 70 " at least.

They do, and they're as expensive as you would imagine...

https://www.abt.com/product/108996/...LA&pt_source=google&pt_medium=sc&pt_campaign=[PLA]%20[US]%20Long%20Tail&pt_adgroup=[PMX]%20[PLA]%20[US]%20Long%20Tail&pt_keyword=

Finally bit the bullet amd copped my first OLED TV ...its a 65B7A and only paid $1599 from buydig who is an authorized LG dealer. Should be here in a week or so.

Since the stock in the 2017 models are starting to dry up it was had to find a 65 inch OLED under $2K.

To those still looking I suggest u keep an eye on buydig and any authorized seller ebay page for a price drop.

Only deal better than mine was the NFM had this 65B7A for $1199 with very limited stock.

That NFM deal was unreal. I had been looking for a 65 for the price you paid for months but the lowest i could grt was $1800.

Im happy with my vizio p series for $990 but damn an oled wouldve looked good over my fireplace

my cousin won an OLED through a lottery

he dont want it.

supposed to be valued at $8,000

i told him to get me the model number so i can check it out

im trying to convince him to get it

leave it up to him he’ll be like **** it and never pick it up

TV crapped out in my bedroom today so gonna have to get a new one. What ya'll think about the 55S405? 379.99 at best buy right now and it has solid reviews rtings.com

If it ain't oled its garbage ... jk you'll get what you pay for don't expect the best picture but it will be serviceable

Yeah i'm aware it isn't the best but just looking for something that isn't gonna break the bank. I already have my real nice tv in the living room so this one I am not as concerned about.

TV crapped out in my bedroom today so gonna have to get a new one. What ya'll think about the 55S405? 379.99 at best buy right now and it has solid reviews rtings.com
Minus whale grab that new R615/617
lupe1.png

my cousin won an OLED through a lottery

he dont want it.

supposed to be valued at $8,000

i told him to get me the model number so i can check it out

im trying to convince him to get it

leave it up to him he’ll be like **** it and never pick it up
sounds llike he won the wallpaper oled

Wtf.............

If I'd known something like that was coming out I'd have saved my money

*edit

Supports hdr 10!

I purchased xbr55x900e on Black Friday and it’s a beautiful TV. Only issue I have is my arc Vizio Sound Bar forgets the HDMI arc and I have to reset or use optical. Other than that the Philips hue light strip makes it amazing. I’m coming from Vizio tv which has never failed me.

Back
Top Bottom