Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

What issues are you having? I use my Apple TV remote the most. How’s the Logitech

First time you press a button it reacts, next button it's like the os freezes and u gotta start all over again.
Example-changing from gaming mode to custom or photo vivid etc takes 5 minutes because it will just exit out of the menu mid way through.
It feels cheap.
Amongst many other small things that add up overtime. Shouldn't be having these issues on a1500 tv.

Logitech is amazing. Enough said lol. Everything about it is good.

Fortunately this tv performance is so good it's worth it even with the remote and slowish os

I’m looking for a HDMI Splitter, I found one for $80. But I know NT usually comes through with wiser choices financially.
I bought one with a “select” button, unknowingly. The package covered it up, so it defeats the purpose because I want to be able to switch between components with just my tv remote.
Currently I have my PS4/Switch/Cable Box.
My TV only comes with 2 HDMI slots unfortunately...
Any help would be great, thanks I’m advance.

TL;DR
Looking for HDMI Splitter that isn’t $80.
Want to be able to switch between components with TV remote under the source button.

I’m looking for a HDMI Splitter, I found one for $80. But I know NT usually comes through with wiser choices financially.
I bought one with a “select” button, unknowingly. The package covered it up, so it defeats the purpose because I want to be able to switch between components with just my tv remote.
Currently I have my PS4/Switch/Cable Box.
My TV only comes with 2 HDMI slots unfortunately...
Any help would be great, thanks I’m advance.

TL;DR
Looking for HDMI Splitter that isn’t $80.
Want to be able to switch between components with TV remote under the source button.
Bruh get one on amazon . It doesn't matter the price as long as it works

save up a little more and buy an AVR, you can get a very nice Onkyo for less than $250 that will power your speakers and be a much better investment in the long run, not to mention 4k upscale.

Is this a new free feature? Or one I have to upgrade to?

Unfortunately any upgrades they offer I'm buying. Watching hdr from Netflix is amazing and if it can get better for not a crazy increase in price I'll bite the bullet

How old's your TV? If it has HDR and maybe last year's model you might be in luck.

it's a tech sony developed so it's part of their selling point, it'll probably be "mimic'd" by other brands soon enough

Sony and Netflix have produced a line of TVs with a display mode optimized for the streaming service’s content. The new Bravia Master series of 4K Ultra HD TVs possess a “Netflix Calibrated Mode” option that mimics the quality of a movie studios master monitor.

The Bravia Master comes available in 55 and 65-inch OLED display and a Z9F LED display for 65 and 75-inch models. The calibrated mode is only available while using the Netflix app, which stops the television from adjusting color, motion or contrast like most TVs usually would do with DVDs.

Just bought the 65” Samsung NU7100. I have no knowledge about TVs but I thought it looked nice at Best Buy. Haven’t even opened box yet. Any other option better at comparable price? ($1K)

I will just be watching Netflix, sports, and movies.

they explain the situations in which tv works best for different situations and evironments

it's not as simple as "one tv suits everyone" or everyone get OLED OMG THE BEST SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE because that isn't going to be the case for everyone

Back
Top Bottom