Anyone have a +#$!%%% account? Vol: Free Xbox360 Elite

alien.gif

I'm not asking for emails or anything and I was skeptical as well when my brother told me about it. But in Dec. he actually got his t-shirt and a video game for the PS3 and all he did was login and answer a simple question. Then I started doing it and in Dec. I redeemed an Xbox360 elite with my ptz that I accumulated in about a month and a half. I really didn't think I was gonna get it since who would send someone a free xbox360 elite all for a couple seconds a day, but just yesterday, I got my 360 elite.

It really works guys. I got my shirt about a month ago, my brother has gotten a Ipod nano 16gb and I've gotten an Xbox360 Elite (pictures shown) and a $50.00 gift card to amazon.com for free since my NOV. redemption didn't go through.

Instead of giving out your email to me or to some stranger just go through here, it's fast and no spam will come.

http://lockerzemail.weebly.com/

and no lie, it really works, just letting ya'll know. If this is against the rules, sorry just delete it Mods. And if you want to help me out, just PM me your email address and if not just go to that site above for an invite without giving out your email.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

wasnt there a big *@*%%*$ thread b4, y did that get deleted
I'm guessing the spamming got out of hand? They even censored out the word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I'm pretty sure that's his, judging by his sig and the name on the shipping label.

Back
Top Bottom