Anyone here from Eugene?

I once released my package in Eugene. In fact I may have fathered a few NTers that night.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Really funny^ BIG FAME ONE...
Anyone here from Eugene? Has anyone waited down in line at Niketown?

Yeah im from Eugene used to wait in line but you dont have worry about the line too much

i live in eugene but i'm not sure we're getting any packages. if we do get them, it will be nice cuz i wont have to worry about fights, riots, or robbery. camping out is as chill as it gets with the same 5 dudes almost every release
Team Pacific Northwest​

i it will make things more exciting I will drive down and rob you guys, and start a riot before I take off.

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

1. you have to own a car
2. you have to have a drivers license
3. you need money for gas

you don't have any of the things on that list so i'm not too worried
Team Pacific Northwest​

Eugene isn't getting any packs.

:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Funny cupcake BUT I am 31 with a career, so I in fact have the car, the license and the means. But you are right, you don't have to worry there is NOTHING in Eugene I want bad enough to go there.

Team Pacific Northwest

"come after me! I'm a man, I'm FORTY! I'm not a kid. write somethin about me."
that speech came to mind as soon as you said that :smile:
smile.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

No no no not hurt at all, and it is clear that you get my point.

Now I got to get back to watching The Wire

Team Pacific Northwest

HAHA I Laughed reading your guys' conversation!
Billy Hoyle^^^ Eugene isn't getting any packages?
Are you sure about that? And everyone dissing on
Eugene... it's a great place to live.

Back
Top Bottom