Anyone here have a vasectomy? What are the pros/ cons? Considering it

Sort of off topic question: This chick I started talking to told me she had her tube tied, cut and ends burned??

Never heard of the burning part, before I shoot the club up, is that a real thing??

I still remember that story posted here where some chick trying to pull game the on the guy she seeing saying he knocked her up. Then homeboy called her bluff and pulled out documentation saying he been got snipped. Long story short, ole girl got caught out there. :lol:

Sort of off topic question: This chick I started talking to told me she had her tube tied, cut and ends burned??

Never heard of the burning part, before I shoot the club up, is that a real thing??
mane this 1 joint been telling be she got the tubes tied but I be still scared to let loose, don't trust it :lol:

Male birth control pill soon come papi. Don't make any life long decisions that can mess up ya body

Will be copping.

I got mine done about 7 years ago. It was free with my insurance. It hurt for about a week, like other NTer said dont let them hang wear boxer briefs.

Side effects:
Ive noticed if I fap & smash alot my nuts will get a little tender & sore. Went back after 1st got it done & they told me to take Ibuprofen so its been fine ever since.

I do kinda regret it because I got married & me and the wife cant have kids but she had her tubed cut anyway. Other than that its great.

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I may get this done. I need to start meeting chicks with their tubes tied.

snax91 snax91 I'm 35 now so I think 27. When I got it done the doc was like you sure because I was kinda young & I only got one son. I was with my son's mom & she already had a son so I figured we ain't having no more so I got it done. Then I after we broke up I was like the next person gonna be out of luck but seeing that I got married & my wife got 2 kids & her tubes tied we good, it all worked out.

Sidenote:
After I broke up with my son's mom I was single for like 3 years I was mad reckless with smashing chicks, skeeting with no regard. :rofl: :smh:

I don't want to ever have kids of my own, so I might look into this.

Glad this popped up actually. riverdale road riverdale road , pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002 & anyone else, did you experience any other discomfort or need any additional medical treatment other than what you mentioned here? What was it like? Did you just look up a doctor in your area, make an appointment, and go that week?

Last edited:
Why you dont want to have kids bro?

It's just never been appealing to me, and Scleroderma runs in my family so I don't want to risk passing that on to future generations.

Besides, Earth is over populated as it is. I'd much rather adopt if I ever develop the desire to have kids.

Last edited:
yeah yeah naw I haven't had anymore issues other than what I mentioned. Like I said a month after I got it done I was smashing like everyday mutliple times a day. My nuts got sore & I went back & he just said take some ibuprofen & that worked. No other issues whatsoever.

My insurance from my job had doctors looked it up went to one of the best in ATL. They were good, took about an hour, healed in about a week or so. But they tried to get me to change my mind since I was 27 & only had one child. It is reversible but way more expensive then to get it done.

calikev34 calikev34 still get produced but get absorbed back into your body. They just cut the tubes that carry the sperm.

Last edited:
I got mine done about 7 years ago. It was free with my insurance. It hurt for about a week, like other NTer said dont let them hang wear boxer briefs.

Side effects:
Ive noticed if I fap & smash alot my nuts will get a little tender & sore. Went back after 1st got it done & they told me to take Ibuprofen so its been fine ever since.

I do kinda regret it because I got married & me and the wife cant have kids but she had her tubed cut anyway. Other than that its great.
Pretty sure you had the same issue I had. IDK if they explained it to you as in depth as they did to me. Not sure if you saw my reply up there.

Pretty sure you had the same issue I had. IDK if they explained it to you as in depth as they did to me. Not sure if you saw my reply up there.

Yeah that's what I have also. He told me it's just a build up of sperm. I don't have shooting pain they just be sore. I take meds & I'm good afterwards. It last a couple days.

Last edited:

Never heard of the burning part either, but I messed with a chick that got them cut, she wasn't playing. Stuff is bomb, :smokin

mane this 1 joint been telling be she got the tubes tied but I be still scared to let loose, don't trust it :lol:

Funny you say that, because I have a co-worker who got hers tied about 10 yrs ago. She was cheating on her hubby and got prego by the side dude. She was in denial obviously until she finally went to the dr. who confirmed it. She ended up getting it aborted for obvious reason, but also because the location of the baby wasn't safe so they would have to do it anyway.

snax91 snax91 I'm 35 now so I think 27. When I got it done the doc was like you sure because I was kinda young & I only got one son. I was with my son's mom & she already had a son so I figured we ain't having no more so I got it done. Then I after we broke up I was like the next person gonna be out of luck but seeing that I got married & my wife got 2 kids & her tubes tied we good, it all worked out.

Sidenote:
After I broke up with my son's mom I was single for like 3 years I was mad reckless with smashing chicks, skeeting with no regard. :rofl: :smh:

Was it coincidence you and your wife both had your stuff taken care of, or did you guys meet because of your mutual decision?

Was it coincidence you and your wife both had your stuff taken care of, or did you guys meet because of your mutual decision?

It was just a coincidence. When we started getting real close I was like I got something to tell you because with some girls that's a deal breaker because they want more kids. I mentioned what I did & she was like oh me too. So it just worked out.

Male birth control pill soon come papi. Don't make any life long decisions that can mess up ya body
They'll do whatever it takes to make sure male birth control doesn't get released to the public.

They'll do whatever it takes to make sure male birth control doesn't get released to the public.
why 
nerd.gif

I'm 31 and just had it done 3 weeks ago...the first week was terrible, but all good now

Back
Top Bottom