*10 seconds later*
"I GOT IT! LETS GO TO MCDONALDS!"
"YEEEAAAAAAH"
>disregards experiencing new food
>Disregards new culture
>goes to McDonalds
MFW!

georgeconstanza.jpg

Thanks everyone! I live in Jackson Height for 5 years but this should be quite a different Indian experience! Hahaha!

I will be traveling by taxi at most times, no trains. Only taxis I will be taking will be from the designated area in the airport, hailed by the concierge or acquired by a local colleague.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for experiencing new cultures, their customs, food, etc.. But this recent bombing has me wanting to be extra cautious with where I go and what I do.

McAloo sounds delicious btw. and I would like to ride in rickshaw just for the experience but we'll see how it goes once I'm there.

As for water, bottled only. Video Dirty posted is gross, I was warned of that exact same thing on my first trip to China.

Thanks again for all that posted helpful info!

Thanks everyone! I live in Jackson Height for 5 years but this should be quite a different Indian experience! Hahaha!

I will be traveling by taxi at most times, no trains. Only taxis I will be taking will be from the designated area in the airport, hailed by the concierge or acquired by a local colleague.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for experiencing new cultures, their customs, food, etc.. But this recent bombing has me wanting to be extra cautious with where I go and what I do.

McAloo sounds delicious btw. and I would like to ride in rickshaw just for the experience but we'll see how it goes once I'm there.

As for water, bottled only. Video Dirty posted is gross, I was warned of that exact same thing on my first trip to China.

Thanks again for all that posted helpful info!

Back
Top Bottom