Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

Originally Posted by Manglor

Life is a difficult thing and most people will believe whatever makes them feel better about themselves and their lives.

Why go out of your way to stop people from feeling better?

If god makes them happy then cool.

If science makes them happy then cool.

If they find a middleground somewhere then cool.

No matter what side you are on there really is no excuse for picking a fight with the other.
I thought the same, but I'm beginning to realize that religion effects a lot of people negatively as well. You're lying if you say this isn't a Christian nation. It becomes a problem when there is less and less separation of church and state, which is something this country was founded on.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Life is a difficult thing and most people will believe whatever makes them feel better about themselves and their lives.

Why go out of your way to stop people from feeling better?

If god makes them happy then cool.

If science makes them happy then cool.

If they find a middleground somewhere then cool.

No matter what side you are on there really is no excuse for picking a fight with the other.
I thought the same, but I'm beginning to realize that religion effects a lot of people negatively as well. You're lying if you say this isn't a Christian nation. It becomes a problem when there is less and less separation of church and state, which is something this country was founded on.

I believe in god and Evolution
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom