Anyone here work for Nike?

Flint... I just let the dude live. I actually giggle about it. Its good knowing I have a fan...who by all accounts is obsessed with me. I appreciate the factthat he likes me so much. Its like that boy in grade school who pulled on the girls hair all the time, even though he liked her.

In every thread this dude gets proven wrong and he comes with no facts just his statements he wants taken as facts.

If Nike's popularity is waning than Adi must be in the crapper. Go ask Sonnie Vicario what he thinks about that. When Revenue is going down.. thatdoesn't equate to MORE popularity.

And I critique Nike more than anyone else... and I tell it like it is... so if the Hypers are junk.. I say so... when the Zoom BBs are great.. I say thattoo...Again... I speak on facts.

He speaks on emotion for a brand that can't compete against Nike if Phil Knight sold all his shares and became the CEO for Adi...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

In every thread this dude gets proven wrong and he comes with no facts just his statements he wants taken as facts.
Really? Like how you gave up your Mod status to work for Nike, only to wind up getting fired? Then you blame Hoyle for that, yet you got the*stupid face* now for getting played to the left, right? People laugh at you on here for trying to be such an insider, then with your incessant whining aboutwhat was supposedly done behind your back. Still, a TRUE PLAYER would have saw the game before getting played, so what does that say about YOU? Your whole*steelo* is wack as a Kwame Brown throwback. Get it together, man up, get off your knees to Nike and stand up! They aren't gonna give you your job back,unless they see me spanking you on here, then feeling sorry for you! As I said, I don't dislike you, I don't know you, but you come off as such a simp,it's a dang shame! It's no wonder that the crew @ the HOH in Harlem find you so lame! I'd rather be disliked in here than in real time, with your*imaginary friend* in tow!

Other than entertainment, Niketalk doesn't make a difference in my life but obviously for you, it IS life!

Back
Top Bottom