Anyone know how to deal with this? Update pg 2.

OK so my older sis has been really sick the past couple of years but no one knew what was goin on. So this week she was in the hospital and she was diagnosed with leukemia. So the doctors say that since they discovered it pretty early, it is treatable but she will have to be treated by chemo for 2 years.Hopefully everything will turn out ok but is gonna be extremely hard to see my big sis losing her hair,in pain and just feeling terrible. I mean she's my only sis and she's my best friend. I wanna know if any of you guys have ever had to deal with a close loved one in a situation like this and how do you deal with it.I need some advice on how to deal with this cause I'm feeling pretty depressed Right now cause cancer is an unpredictable thing.

Thanks NT

OK so my older sis has been really sick the past couple of years but no one knew what was goin on. So this week she was in the hospital and she was diagnosed with leukemia. So the doctors say that since they discovered it pretty early, it is treatable but she will have to be treated by chemo for 2 years.Hopefully everything will turn out ok but is gonna be extremely hard to see my big sis losing her hair,in pain and just feeling terrible. I mean she's my only sis and she's my best friend. I wanna know if any of you guys have ever had to deal with a close loved one in a situation like this and how do you deal with it.I need some advice on how to deal with this cause I'm feeling pretty depressed Right now cause cancer is an unpredictable thing.

Thanks NT

Be thankful that it is treatable and not terminal. I know it's tough, but sometimes you gotta look at it positively. Live your life to the fullest for her, your fam, and yourself.

Hang in there, and before you know it, things will be back to normal.

Be thankful that it is treatable and not terminal. I know it's tough, but sometimes you gotta look at it positively. Live your life to the fullest for her, your fam, and yourself.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn bro.. I couldn't imagine my sister dealing with something like that .. Stay strong and hope for the best.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn bro.. I couldn't imagine my sister dealing with something like that .. Stay strong and hope for the best.[/color]

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

This.

OP, your sister will be perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

This.

OP, your sister will be perfectly fine.

I'm praying that she will but it's hard to stay positive when I see her suffering and I know a lot people(not directly) that passed away because of cancer so it's horrible to have that thought in the back of my head. I hope eveyrthing will be alright but I'm tying to learn how to cope with this

I'm praying that she will but it's hard to stay positive when I see her suffering and I know a lot people(not directly) that passed away because of cancer so it's horrible to have that thought in the back of my head. I hope eveyrthing will be alright but I'm tying to learn how to cope with this

Sorry to hear this. I know it feels my mom had th go threw it and it was ruff. Just keep your head up and just be there for her.

Sorry to hear this. I know it feels my mom had th go threw it and it was ruff. Just keep your head up and just be there for her.

Honestly, I just lost an Aunt to colon cancer, and seeing her go through chemo and being treated took alot out of her before she passed. My advice would be to just be strong, be there for your family as much as possible, and make your sister smile and laugh as much as possible. Thank god it's treatable, its not going to be easy, but things'll get better in the long run.

Honestly, I just lost an Aunt to colon cancer, and seeing her go through chemo and being treated took alot out of her before she passed. My advice would be to just be strong, be there for your family as much as possible, and make your sister smile and laugh as much as possible. Thank god it's treatable, its not going to be easy, but things'll get better in the long run.

Pray to god and be nice to her. Also shave your hair when she shaves her hair.

Pray to god and be nice to her. Also shave your hair when she shaves her hair.

just lost my aunt to cancer and my grandma a handful of years back not the exact same thing but still the same detrimental effect! Just pray and believe that no matter what happens its all part of a higher powers divinity brother but my prayers are with you family hold ya head

Back
Top Bottom