Anyone know someone that works at gamestop?

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
If so what do they usually pay? I have an interview next friday and I heard they pay minimum wage (like 5 something) so I just want to make sure incase I getoffered the job. Thanks.

5 something
laugh.gif

damn TX doin you dirty... $5.85 is the federal min wage amount. in CA i think its $7.00

I would say its min wage. have you seen some of the jokers that work at a gamestop?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damn TX doin you dirty... $5.85 is the federal min wage amount. in CA i think its $7.00

I would say its min wage. have you seen some of the jokers that work at a gamestop?

eek.gif
you @+#!$%+ serious? the minimum wage here doesn't go up to $7until July of 2009.
smh.gif

Unfortunately Gamestop is the only place that's called me back. Still hoping Academy will call by next week.

Edit: http://www.twc.state.tx.us/ui/lablaw/tmwsum.html

^ there's the site where I found out.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

eek.gif
you @+#!$%+ serious? the minimum wage here doesn't go up to $7 until July of 2009.
smh.gif

Unfortunately Gamestop is the only place that's called me back. Still hoping Academy will call by next week.

Edit: http://www.twc.state.tx.us/ui/lablaw/tmwsum.html

^ there's the site where I found out.
Yup, and depending on what city u in its more. like san francisco i think is 9. and i think in july or jan of next year the CA minimum wage is going to8 dollars

^yeah it would make sense that cali's is higher than most cause the cost of living there is high. hopefully they can at least give me 6.50
smh.gif

If you work there, you could conceiveably make a kiling this winter by stacking yo' wii's up and letting them suckers go on black friday when everyonewants one

YOU HAVE MONEY! And you think to yourself: " I want to spend this money. " And you think that you don't know what to spend it on. Maybe it wouldbe a good idea that you click the link below and see if I have anything that you like in my EBAY store:
http://stores.ebay.com/UNDEFEATED-STORE

i went to a gamestop to hand in my application
I saw the clowns that worked there and made a 180 degree turn back to the door
i aint knockin no1 that works there, ur makin money
But at the gamestop by me, its full of grown %@+ men and no females

lol thas how it is here. i heard they let u just take home used games n play em, return em whenever tho. only perk i heard

the minimum in texas is like 6.15 the last time i had a job i was getting 6.50 and then i got canned and almost got hired at fam. dollar for 7.00 (the previousjob shut me down on that one smfh)

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Here in Texas the minimum wage is $5.85

*$%??!! My last job in TX I got paid 5.50/hr. I know, right, lol. Guess it's gone up since then.

Back
Top Bottom