Anyone living in the Middle East right now?

I'm thinking about moving out there Saudi Arabia to be exact but I would be making trips to Dubai and Oman as well. I lived in NYC my entire life while things are good but I'm trying to get paid and have a more secure future. I would hope to land a job through family connections. I have family there so settling in shouldn't be a problem either. I just wanted to know how the lifestyle is over there compared to the US. I do plan on going in the summer to check out the place for myself but wanted some input from people that are there already or have lived there at one point.

Last edited:
What are u going to be doing there?
Im tryna get some of that oil money

I have family that own businesses and work in the oil industry. They are also in charge of labor contracts hooking me up with a job should be no problem. I just want to know how life is over there.

I have no ******g clue about Saudi.

What's there to think about it. Go. If you don't like it you can always come back. You don't have much to lose in this case. 

Last edited:
I never been over there but I would try it out. Worst that could happen is you don't like it and you come back.

If you want to hook me up with a job I'm out

Good luck

My cousin has been in Oman, Qatar, Saudi for the last 5 years now. 

He's making bank and seems to be having fun too. He's a 25 year old single dude and just flies out to europe etc if he wants to party. No sweat.

My cousin has been in Oman, Qatar, Saudi for the last 5 years now. 

He's making bank and seems to be having fun too. He's a 25 year old single dude and just flies out to europe etc if he wants to party. No sweat.
What does he do if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom