Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

Wheres all these scale pics at??? I already lost like 3 pounds of water weight the past 3 days
laugh.gif

Wheres all these scale pics at??? I already lost like 3 pounds of water weight the past 3 days
laugh.gif

5vr4wo.jpg

Started off a little heavier than I thought
laugh.gif
ahh well. 13lbs by the end of this month is the goal

5vr4wo.jpg

Started off a little heavier than I thought
laugh.gif
ahh well. 13lbs by the end of this month is the goal

I dont have a scale but im sure scales dont go as far as I need it. I want in on this though. Crap!!

I dont have a scale but im sure scales dont go as far as I need it. I want in on this though. Crap!!

I weighed myself at the gym. Wasnt about to look like a wierdo snaping pics in there. Just take my word it was 220. Trying to get down to 205-210 by the end of the month. The ultimate goal is 180. For my height its a good bmi.

I weighed myself at the gym. Wasnt about to look like a wierdo snaping pics in there. Just take my word it was 220. Trying to get down to 205-210 by the end of the month. The ultimate goal is 180. For my height its a good bmi.

Official weigh in 192.6.

Only been like 12 hours without rice and i'm very unhappy.

180 in a month.  Ezpz lemon squeez
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Official weigh in 192.6.

Only been like 12 hours without rice and i'm very unhappy.

180 in a month.  Ezpz lemon squeez
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

I will put up the NT hat for the prize...but We need pics (i know im slacking on that too...i dont have a scale either---i will figure that out tomorrow) because anybody can say they lost this and that...

another NT'er said he will put up a pair of DMPs....anyways maybe push it back to June 10th or something so we get it organized and figured out?

I will put up the NT hat for the prize...but We need pics (i know im slacking on that too...i dont have a scale either---i will figure that out tomorrow) because anybody can say they lost this and that...

another NT'er said he will put up a pair of DMPs....anyways maybe push it back to June 10th or something so we get it organized and figured out?

Weighed myself earlier today. 5'8" 198 lbs. End of the month im going for 185. When i wake up in the morning im doing 30 minutes of jump rope to start this off RIGHT! OOOHHH LEEESSSSS DOOOO EEEEEETTTTT!!!!

Weighed myself earlier today. 5'8" 198 lbs. End of the month im going for 185. When i wake up in the morning im doing 30 minutes of jump rope to start this off RIGHT! OOOHHH LEEESSSSS DOOOO EEEEEETTTTT!!!!

im in 5'11 .. 270.. shm .. trying to lose 20 pounds in a month..

please post diets and workouts to help everybody out..

im in 5'11 .. 270.. shm .. trying to lose 20 pounds in a month..

please post diets and workouts to help everybody out..

Back
Top Bottom