anyone on the facebook niketalk thing? that kid that scammed like 15 heads for 500 a pop

Son i admit i hit the
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In that exact order LMAO , thats real messed up but yooooo im dead

Originally Posted by Method Man

Is this going on within a group, or some unauthorized NikeTalk page set up on Facebook?  
In other words, is it obvious that this is a fan-made group or is there any possibility of it being mistaken for an "official" NikeTalk Facebook page?  

Has to be a fan made.

It's by request to join in the group so someone is in charge of it.

Originally Posted by Air273

that sucks if i lived in Placentia, California i would take his mother out for a splish splash to the face......i sent her a message that if she is ever in nyc to hit me up
https://www.facebook.com/dianne.filerman 

if the link doesnt work try copying it into the url or search by last name on his friends list.

if you're in placentia cali request her dont message for a month, then after a month say hey reason i requested you was because i thought you were my teacher same name and you kind of look alike then say i was going to unfriend you but you seem cool, maybe we can get coffee.....then post before and after pics....thx  
wut?

Don't have the pic but he was supposed to send a dude Cactus foams and sent a f$%king foam cactus
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

Is this going on within a group, or some unauthorized NikeTalk page set up on Facebook?  
In other words, is it obvious that this is a fan-made group or is there any possibility of it being mistaken for an "official" NikeTalk Facebook page?  

think the people on the page knows its fan made. i personally, haven't 'traded' but i sold some kicks on there. don't trust it like i would trust  NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 dont even like facebook. the joe filerman thing wild though.

halkidikis-olives-lge.jpg

green-beans-01.jpg

I gotta look at the bright side, at least mines came in DS. But I was expecting sneakers
frown.gif
frown.gif

No way dude sent 4 cats
laugh.gif
please tell me thats fake. Those that got scammed yall gotta go get this dude Savages style come on now

Back
Top Bottom