anyone on the facebook niketalk thing? that kid that scammed like 15 heads for 500 a pop

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

487202_4295006338306_174759305_n.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo what is that in the box? Honey roasted peanuts? 
roll.gif

dude is gonna end up getting a knock at this door and I can assure you that he won't be so tough then
but damn people are dumb 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

i dont understand how u can get scammed then let the other guy get a clean getaway when u have all this info

kids are soft these days

THIS...

Bros I ain't eem bout that life, but this?...THIS RIGHT HERE....type of %!+! that I would fly my %!! to wherever he lives just for the mere satisfaction of breaking his knees with a bat.

If they sent the money as a gift/money order, then they deserved it. They're so thirsty for kicks that they voluntarily give up protection for the sake of saving a couple dollars. Fools.

that sucks if i lived in Placentia, California i would take his mother out for a splish splash to the face......i sent her a message that if she is ever in nyc to hit me up
https://www.facebook.com/dianne.filerman 

if the link doesnt work try copying it into the url or search by last name on his friends list.

if you're in placentia cali request her dont message for a month, then after a month say hey reason i requested you was because i thought you were my teacher same name and you kind of look alike then say i was going to unfriend you but you seem cool, maybe we can get coffee.....then post before and after pics....thx  

Originally Posted by odog24

i dont understand how u can get scammed then let the other guy get a clean getaway when u have all this info

kids are soft these days

I wouldnt say soft, getting a possibly charged with assault and having it on your record wouldn't be worth it. I have 2 close friends with degrees who can't get the jobs they want because of there record.

I'm still dying at the aqua 8s, this dude didn't even bother putting in a full water bottle, he put ,what I believe is, :nerd:z of water....

Son

I'm dying, the nerve on this dude lol, I need to see a pic of him. This guy has to be about dat life, I mean 15 people?

Back
Top Bottom