Anyone own a Weekend or Project Car?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

A friend of mine is working on a Saturn. 10 year project.

took you guys long enough
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, lets take a moment of silence for Nelson's Saturn. May it rest in peace...

Originally Posted by solefood229

83 el Camino finally got motor (383 stroker aluminum heads etc) and ****** (700r4, 2500 stall and trans cooler) done, I've done most of the work myself with a little help from friends, it would have been done a long time ago, but I decided to switch cars midway through the project, paint and body, plus some new rims (probably cragars), and I'm done

I just love old cars I want a 50's model pick up next
I hope for this to be my first project.  Want a chevy 3100.  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I want an old school but I don't wanna deal with having to fix it
laugh.gif
do it, believe me at the end you'll be extremely proud of yourself.
As for myself, I plan on starting up a 69 Camaro soon. Put in an LS6 in it if I find one.

i drive a lifted 2005 F-150

i would love to have a daily driver though
30t6p3b.gif

something fun and thats stick shift..maybe in a few months

I need to decide in the next 24 hours whether to pull the trigger on a project/replacement car. I currently DD a 2003 Z4, but might go back to school and have to sell it. Looking at a '92 Civic HB Si.

Daily driver is a 07 Tahoe..I have a 60 Chevy C10 I received that was handed down from my grandfather to my dad. My dad was planning on restoring it last year but he passed in Oct. 2010. I haven't had time to work on it as of now. I'm going to try and start on it within the next year, already have someone lined up to help with the body work. Just waiting to find/purchase a house with a 2-3 car garage and finish up everything with planning a wedding. Then I'm all in.
pimp.gif

Not my pic but this is the body/style..
Spoiler [+]
IM000318.jpg

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

But in all seriousness, lets take a moment of silence for Nelson's Saturn. May it rest in peace...
didn't Cam finish it? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

[chamillionaire] "THEY SEE ME ROLLLLLLIN'........." [/chamillionaire]
"G-Unit" and "R" 
eek.gif
roll.gif

got a JDM K20A swapped 2000 Integra Type-R Miller tuned....

but honestly !$$! NRGTech and Miller, they ain't tune it correctly at all.

Been working on the car for about 3 years now. This summer I'll be getting it tuned by Yosolo and I'll be putting on a JDM front end and White ITR rims. Also thinking about perhaps getting a set of gold BBS wheels.

Prolly going to invest in the BYS front bumper. Some factory JDM black Recaro seats (or maybe I'll get the red ones, not sure yet).

Need to also invest in a some custom Hytech exhaust/headers.

That's the plans for the summer. If all goes according to plan I'll be on the road finally. Will post pics when I'm back in LI.
I should've never sold my b18c (yes it was a JDM b18c not a b18c5 for anyone wondering, the OG B18C5 was stolen before I bought it and the cars previous owner copped a JDM b18c and it was actually tuned correctly by Miller before he became a massive **** and got all complacent) for so cheap ($2500). %%%%$ was fully built and homie who dropped it in his EK coupe is PULLING.......

Stupid, very stupid. Especially considering the fact that I now own a 2000 EK Coupe as well. This %#$% would've been set. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

got a JDM K20A swapped 2000 Integra Type-R Miller tuned....

but honestly !$$! NRGTech and Miller, they ain't tune it correctly at all.

Been working on the car for about 3 years now. This summer I'll be getting it tuned by Yosolo and I'll be putting on a JDM front end and White ITR rims. Also thinking about perhaps getting a set of gold BBS wheels.

Prolly going to invest in the BYS front bumper. Some factory JDM black Recaro seats (or maybe I'll get the red ones, not sure yet).

Need to also invest in a some custom Hytech exhaust/headers.

That's the plans for the summer. If all goes according to plan I'll be on the road finally. Will post pics when I'm back in LI.
I should've never sold my b18c (yes it was a JDM b18c not a b18c5 for anyone wondering, the OG B18C5 was stolen before I bought it and the cars previous owner copped a JDM b18c and it was actually tuned correctly by Miller before he became a massive **** and got all complacent) for so cheap ($2500). %%%%$ was fully built and homie who dropped it in his EK coupe is PULLING.......

Stupid, very stupid. Especially considering the fact that I now own a 2000 EK Coupe as well. This %#$% would've been set. 

that lime green joint was urs right?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I know its always jokes on the saturn but if you seen his current project there wouldn't be any jokes about it. 99% of NT would hate it but still its a nice car..

I currently own a 2010 BMW M3 which is my weekend car - but I've been looking for another 87-93 mustang. I've had about 6 fox body mustangs and looking to get into another one as a project car. I've also been considering an old-school muscle car. Although I love the M3, i've always had a thing for fox body mustangs. 

Originally Posted by wanksta23

30t6p3b.gif

yo i drive a 06 all stockcan u post pics of ur whip?i want to get a lift too but dont know anything about it. what do i need to know before gettin a lift

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by wanksta23

30t6p3b.gif

yo i drive a 06 all stockcan u post pics of ur whip?i want to get a lift too but dont know anything about it. what do i need to know before gettin a lift
sure thing man...you definitely need to do your research and take your time and learn about all the kind of lifts you can add (add a leaf, suspension, balancing the front, lifting the body only, ect.)
best bet is to check out f150online.com, ask questions and look around...there are even kits that lets you adjust the height

as for mine, im on 30 inch tires, 20inch rims and a 6inch lift(pics dont do it justice)...dont go too big or else youll be hitting the sides because your tires are too damn big

tires ALONE will run you 1600+
sick.gif
...thats what i need to be buying soon too
30t6p3b.gif
...also once you get it lifted and want to go offroading, take it easy, dont go all crazy because these trucks are heavy as hell and break easily with all the weight

if you have anymore questions feel free to hit me up!

I daily drive an MKIII jetta. Weekend/Project car is a '99 Z3. Working on getting a hardtop for it now.

Back
Top Bottom