Anyone ride nothing but old school whips?.........POST YOUR OLD SCHOOLS!

spocom-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as I love old school american cars, I cant bring myself to get one due to the ridiculous inefficacy & reliability problems.
New german is where i'll go.

Still, dope nonetheless
pimp.gif

as much as I love old school american cars, I cant bring myself to get one due to the ridiculous inefficacy & reliability problems.
New german is where i'll go.

Still, dope nonetheless
pimp.gif

I've always wanted an old Monte Carlo just like the black one that Denzel Washington drives in Training Day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've always wanted an old Monte Carlo just like the black one that Denzel Washington drives in Training Day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just bought this Continental a few months ago.  I haven't done a thing to it, yet, but I'll get some more pics up when I get rolling.

34nnrjk.jpg

Just bought this Continental a few months ago.  I haven't done a thing to it, yet, but I'll get some more pics up when I get rolling.

34nnrjk.jpg

They are only as dependable and efficient as you build them.When all else fails my ride is still purring.Ls1 I am building will be 400hp and still get 22-25 mpg and will roast a m3. But they cool part is I built it. No going to the dealership and dropping shoe money on sensors and bull, also no Marta!Also 9 out of 10 times I can fix whatever the problem is.

They are only as dependable and efficient as you build them.When all else fails my ride is still purring.Ls1 I am building will be 400hp and still get 22-25 mpg and will roast a m3. But they cool part is I built it. No going to the dealership and dropping shoe money on sensors and bull, also no Marta!Also 9 out of 10 times I can fix whatever the problem is.

love the dayton rims. i knew it was going to be a cli thing when i read the title lol

love the dayton rims. i knew it was going to be a cli thing when i read the title lol

Not my pic but similar.
mustang_white1.jpg

My 'Stang is pretty much stock. 289, V8, automatic. Needs a paint job, hoping to paint it metallic blue/silver.

Been trying to pry my Uncle's '69  All-black Chevelle SS for the longest. #@!% is so badass.

Not my pic but similar.
mustang_white1.jpg

My 'Stang is pretty much stock. 289, V8, automatic. Needs a paint job, hoping to paint it metallic blue/silver.

Been trying to pry my Uncle's '69  All-black Chevelle SS for the longest. #@!% is so badass.

Ive always driven old schools especially box Chevrolet trucks 81 through 85. Also have a 85 MC that I have that I need to get up and running.

Ive always driven old schools especially box Chevrolet trucks 81 through 85. Also have a 85 MC that I have that I need to get up and running.

Back
Top Bottom