Anyone ride nothing but old school whips?.........POST YOUR OLD SCHOOLS!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

It doesn't

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

Just bought this Continental a few months ago.  I haven't done a thing to it, yet, but I'll get some more pics up when I get rolling.

34nnrjk.jpg
Damn i want one when i have the time and $
smokin.gif
 but i drive these for now
1206917288.jpg

Not my pic but i have both hatch and a coupe  with Levin conversion.

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

Just bought this Continental a few months ago.  I haven't done a thing to it, yet, but I'll get some more pics up when I get rolling.

34nnrjk.jpg
Damn i want one when i have the time and $
smokin.gif
 but i drive these for now
1206917288.jpg

Not my pic but i have both hatch and a coupe  with Levin conversion.

It doesn't
stop trolling

go look at cars with loud mufflers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i swear, those damn ricers have the LOUDEST mufflers EVER, and the car is only going like 30 miles an hour
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, my homeboy's brother rolls in a 69 Impala on gold spokes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and my uncle has a sick 74 Monte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It doesn't
stop trolling

go look at cars with loud mufflers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i swear, those damn ricers have the LOUDEST mufflers EVER, and the car is only going like 30 miles an hour
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways, my homeboy's brother rolls in a 69 Impala on gold spokes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and my uncle has a sick 74 Monte
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Tell me this doesnt look better then a new BMW or BENz.
What is this? Car looks great!
I own a 93 Teal Mustang Cobra. I don't really consider it 'old school' but since a few fox body mustang were posted already I figure i'd post mine (not my pic but looks identical) 

1993_00021_03.jpg

I've been really considering selling my 2002 Mustang Saleen in order to buy something like this:

Westmoreland%201967%20Mustang%20med%201.jpg

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Tell me this doesnt look better then a new BMW or BENz.
What is this? Car looks great!
I own a 93 Teal Mustang Cobra. I don't really consider it 'old school' but since a few fox body mustang were posted already I figure i'd post mine (not my pic but looks identical) 

1993_00021_03.jpg

I've been really considering selling my 2002 Mustang Saleen in order to buy something like this:

Westmoreland%201967%20Mustang%20med%201.jpg

i respect people who like oldschool cars...they're nice to look at. but it's def. not for me, i need something as modern as possible.

i respect people who like oldschool cars...they're nice to look at. but it's def. not for me, i need something as modern as possible.

Question... I know nothing about cars and I was wondering, when you put a car so low to the ground like that, don't you scrape against the road all the time going in and out of parking lots?

Originally Posted by buginout1993

ct9aw.jpg

my dads '65

That is NICE. First one in this thread that has really popped out at me 
eek.gif

Question... I know nothing about cars and I was wondering, when you put a car so low to the ground like that, don't you scrape against the road all the time going in and out of parking lots?

Originally Posted by buginout1993

ct9aw.jpg

my dads '65

That is NICE. First one in this thread that has really popped out at me 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Usually, car that are extremely low are riding on air-bag suspension which lets you adjust the amount of air being blown into the air bags. The less air allowed into the air bags, the lower the car gets, the more air into the bags, the higher the car gets.
In some cases, car ride around on coil-over suspension, which is practically a spring that can be adjusted to compress more (lowering the car) or adjusted to be pulled out to have a higher ride height. 

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Usually, car that are extremely low are riding on air-bag suspension which lets you adjust the amount of air being blown into the air bags. The less air allowed into the air bags, the lower the car gets, the more air into the bags, the higher the car gets.
In some cases, car ride around on coil-over suspension, which is practically a spring that can be adjusted to compress more (lowering the car) or adjusted to be pulled out to have a higher ride height. 

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Its VERY possible to make them modern. But its all opinion. and LULZ at ever thinking 90% of newer German cars are bulletproof reliable, even when new

Back
Top Bottom