Anyone start their own gym or training business?

Since about the beginning of the year, my brothers and I have started a sort of training company. Dating back to last year we have been working with kids at the high school we work at who have a chance of going to play at the college level. Since then, athletes, doctors, policemen, parents and everyone in between have seen what we were doing and said they'd like to train with us. The only thing is we have been doing this free for the kids but since the first of the year we have sort of set some prices, but its been hard to stick by. We know at some point it will have to be more business oriented and not just doing it for fun, and that's where the problem comes up.

Is there anyone in this sort of profession, or any business owners that could offer up some advice?

our website is wwwhttp://www.puentepower.com.puentepower.com check it out let me know what yall think, all feedback helps, thanks.

Since about the beginning of the year, my brothers and I have started a sort of training company. Dating back to last year we have been working with kids at the high school we work at who have a chance of going to play at the college level. Since then, athletes, doctors, policemen, parents and everyone in between have seen what we were doing and said they'd like to train with us. The only thing is we have been doing this free for the kids but since the first of the year we have sort of set some prices, but its been hard to stick by. We know at some point it will have to be more business oriented and not just doing it for fun, and that's where the problem comes up.

Is there anyone in this sort of profession, or any business owners that could offer up some advice?

our website is wwwhttp://www.puentepower.com.puentepower.com check it out let me know what yall think, all feedback helps, thanks.

a very good friend of mine is trying to start something similar as well. Interested to hear if anyone has any experience.

a very good friend of mine is trying to start something similar as well. Interested to hear if anyone has any experience.

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

do you or your bro have any personal training certs?

My brother's have certs from the gyms thy used to work at.... we are all trying to get our CSCS right now though

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

do you or your bro have any personal training certs?

My brother's have certs from the gyms thy used to work at.... we are all trying to get our CSCS right now though

Back
Top Bottom