Anyone still here from the early '00s?

But 06 joined date = 96’ nba draft class

us 2006’ers represent a classic tier here on this site :pimp:
SLAM_15_ROOKIES.jpg

been here since 04. it’s funny to see which threads/sub-forums i favor as the years have gone by.

nike/nike retro/dunks

general - wdywt and the classic threads

sneaker showcase - wdywt, team amfam, team af1. so many connections made in those days from those threads. still keep in contact with a bunch. hang out whenever they come to hawaii or when i go to the mainland. even got a meet-up planned for next month.

recently it’s been:
nt dads.
nt fishing.
politics.
crypto. bought all my crypto from shoes that i sold. didn’t use one cent of paycheck money.

Joined in 2007 but started lurking for Jordan release info since fall 2001. Helped me cop my first pair of retros. True Blue 3s.

lurked since near the beginning, tried to join for years and my "application" -because that's what you needed at the time- would always disappear into another dimension lmao until one day in early 2003 it was somehow almost immediately approved.

Been here for almost 20yrs. Not as active as I once was but ish was waaaaay different in the early 00's. Seemed like more members actually knew each other back then. Dont know whats poppin in SoHo nowadays as I mainly stick to midtown, but back then it was crazy with all the shops. Clientele, Bape, Union, Alife, Supreme, Classic Kicks, David Z, Daves Quality Meats,Nort/Recon, NikeID, etc...

Hell yeah, beenthru a few screen names…been here since the early 2000s back when we had teams on our sigs 😂, **** was crazy back then, people would get into heated arguments about the most trivial things then go on HT to roast fellow NTers pics. **** was comedy. 😩 miss those days

I think I lurked 06-07 then finally signed up in 08

It's crazy how many online sneaker stores or even sneaker blogs/sites aren't around anymore.

Think I've known of the site since day 1 since my close family friends and older brother were big on sneakers growing up. But as far as being a actual member? Probably 2006, could be earlier as far as my old account.

Was hyped for those UNC 5s that released that year.

Last edited:
I read about NT in Complex magazine in Summer '03. I lurked for about a year and joined in June 2004. I suppose if the mid point of a decade is on January 1st of its 6th year, I barely made it as an early 2000's joiner.

Crazy I've been here since before phones had internet.
Remember in like 2012 when the reps were represented like military medals?

December 2001.

a few names later, im still here. Took damn there a decade to get 1k post.

In 03 l clicked on general just bc l used to live in jb and wanted to see what the other forums were like. It just looked like a weird chat room with uninteresting topics for bored dudes. I forget when or what topic actually got me interested.

Back
Top Bottom