Anyone still not over their Ex? How long has it been? vol. why co cold hearted???????

My Ex ended our relationship out of no where. We had problems like everyone else and I had let her know that I wasnt very happy. She suggested breaking up and I said ok. When she saw I agreed she begged to stay together and after that I felt our relationship became better because my feelings came back full force but I guess hers didnt. To her it got worse and she wasnt happy so a month later she ended it out of the blue. Crushed me like no other but at first it was ok cus nothing really changed between us except she moved out. Until not to long ago she became real distant and now if we hang out we have to plan in advance and she told me she wants to give up sex all together so that ended as well. Shes 100% honest with me she wont spare my feelings at any expense so I know if she was messing with someone else shed tell me. But she did let me know that if any of her co workers asked her out to the club, movies, a party, etc... shed go cus to her it was strictly a friendship hangout but I told her to them it was a date. I told her theyre going to consider it a date but she said they can all it all they want but to her its just hanging out because they wont get any and shes always preferred the company of guys cus shes kind of a tomboy. I honestly hung in so long because my dumb #%! gave up all my friends to be with her so she was my best friend and I knew if I lost her id be all alone which ended up happening. Tried to reconnect with some of my boys but everyones doing their own thing now. Biggest mistake was dropping my friends for her but unfortunately when I get with a girl I rather spend my time with her than my boys. I know now to try and balance the two. Why are some females so cold hearted? This happned to 3 of my boys. One was with his girl for 7 years and she went on vacation came back and just ended it. 2 of my other friends were with their girls for 3 years and out of no where they just ended it but both of their exs tried to get back together. One took a year when he ended up marrying his current wife and the other about 6 months when she had a new boyfriend she cheated on with him and after that he cut her off and said dont ever contact me again
laugh.gif

ended up catching a felony charge end of 09 and was going thru court process til march of 10......I was a emotional/mental wreck and needed to cry on somebody's shoulder......my ex wanted to go clubbing and @$*%......i'm thinking to myself "$%*%+!!! you had fam members die and i dropped everything to console you"

I realized @$*% was done so i just said @$@* it, i'm through w. this for good.  Gotten over the broad, gotta new GF who i really care for and NOW she's always tryna hang around w my dudes and always tried destroying the lil image i have left
grin.gif

Read this while listening to let it burn, listen Usher's album confessions got me thru the one girl I ever cared about. Moving on and leaving ur feelings behind and off of women is the best advice I can give.

dang man, sounds rough. I hate too say this but happens, It happens to every single one of us. You just got to take with a grain of salt and keep moving bro. We all know she probably has you looking all chubby and stuff from that comfortable relationship you guys were in. Time for you to hit the gym, lose all the weight you gained during your relationship with this broad. Build some of your confidence back man so you can start dating again. Try to keep contact with her to a bear minimum. If possible, hide her from your newsfeed or w/e, so you're not reminded of what she's doing or who's writing on her wall all the time. Even if she texts you or calls you first, try as best as you can to not talk to he. if you must talk to her, keep the conversation as simple as you can. Don't ask her ANY questions about her personal life. Make it seem like you don't care. Try not to see her for like 3-4 months, texting is okay but try not to see her at all.
The goal of this is to:
-Get you back into shape so you can get your confidence back.
-get you to start dating again
-in the 3-4 months thats' passed since you last seen her, you should be fairly over her, and more interested in one of the girls you're dating.
-in 3-4 months after she sees how good you look, and how confident you've become, AND she finds out that you've been dating other woman, she's gonna be crushed that she ever even considered breaking up with you. But from experience i wouldn't give your ex another chance. I'de continue to seeing the new girls you'd be dating.

I know the feeling....I broke up with mine in may....completely stopped talking to her in Sept...and she hit me up in nov. Now we're talking and doing @%$@ again but I think the 3rd "split" is right around the corner. Smh.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I honestly hung in so long because my dumb #%! gave up all my friends to be with her so she was my best friend and I knew if I lost her id be all alone which ended up happening. Tried to reconnect with some of my boys but everyones doing their own thing now. Biggest mistake was dropping my friends for her but unfortunately when I get with a girl I rather spend my time with her than my boys.

eyes.gif
Oh you're one of those dudes. Ditch your friends but once you're alone you expect them to be waiting for you
indifferent.gif

She wants to give up sex, she's $!$!#%! somebody else bruh. Guaranteed...

I stop reading your sad story.. when I saw that she wanted to give up having sex.. and you actually agree to it..
*DEAD*

When your lady says she doesn't want to have sex anymore.. this means she don't want to have sex with you!!

However.. this doesn't mean she is not riding with another..

So don't let any lady who say "no more sex"

played you like a damn fool..

I will take the simp card of the year. *2011*

My girl broke up with me in sept, said she wasn't feeling it and she saw me as a best friend not a boyfriend
indifferent.gif

So moving to the month of November i have this cute pyt hitting me up and i said @%%% it, im gonna do me.
Chick came over and laid down in my bed and we talking and i know she is DTF, so we start kissing and all i could think about
was my ex. @+#@ had me paralyzed in bed with a girl who was fully DTF. Ended up laying there waiting for her to leave.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by INS

My girl broke up with me in sept, said she wasn't feeling it and she saw me as a best friend not a boyfriend
indifferent.gif

So moving to the month of November i have this cute pyt hitting me up and i said @%%% it, im gonna do me.
Chick came over and laid down in my bed and we talking and i know she is DTF, so we start kissing and all i could think about
was my ex. @+#@ had me paralyzed in bed with a girl who was fully DTF. Ended up laying there waiting for her to leave.
30t6p3b.gif
smh2.gif

A few months ago it ended abruptly. I still think about her, but I think I'm past it... I think...

I miss her so much
frown.gif

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
...SON. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smh2.gif

I know that is your screen name.. but damn..

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
...SON. 
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Im almost over her.
I have my very brief moments.

Thats because I see her everyone once in a while at college. So yeah.

But im ready to find someone else and just let go.

I think thats my final step. Just to find someone else.

But im good right now...

We broke up early 2010.

I need to talk to someone about mine... if you are open minded and is usually good with this kind of stuff...

pm me... i need someone to talk to about this...

I need to talk to someone about mine... if you are open minded and is usually good with this kind of stuff...

pm me... i need someone to talk to about this...

Back
Top Bottom