Anyone still playing cod 4 before mw2 comes out?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

jeenewed, gg bro. Lmk when you get your mic.
Sorry I left. I was gonna fall asleep in the middle of a match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

finally silencers on snipers. ill be able to go to work with the 50cal and not worry about exposing my position.

Is it even possible to have a silenced 50 cal?

Sorry I left. I was gonna fall asleep in the middle of a match
laugh.gif

No worries, we proved our point to that team lol.. my friend and I went berserk on Countdown/Bog.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

just reserved the night vision edition
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anyone else do this?

probably the biggest waste of money in the history of mankind, infinity ward is going to make a killing charging 70+ from some cheaply low quality goggles made in tawian for like 4 bucks.

its a dam shame
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Even if they are cheap....I will make a killing off these on ebay[/color]

Originally Posted by doosta45

finally silencers on snipers. ill be able to go to work with the 50cal and not worry about exposing my position.
eek.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]FORREALZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

just reserved the night vision edition
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
anyone else do this?

probably the biggest waste of money in the history of mankind, infinity ward is going to make a killing charging 70+ from some cheaply low quality goggles made in tawian for like 4 bucks.

its a dam shame
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Even if they are cheap....[/color]I will make a killing [color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]off these on ebay[/color]
they say its "limited" but there will be plenty in stock, 99% of the people buying the prestige edition are camping for the game atmidnight
laugh.gif

I still play COD4 sometimes.
I need to start playing it again though so I don't suck at MW2
Me and my squad used to wreck people in S&D

Add me if you wanna play sometime
GT: xo LUPE FIASCO
Tell me you from NT if you send me a Friend Request

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

here's the company behind the NVG that you dudes are drooling over...

http://www.jakkspacific.com/

if you plan on copping think of it as memorabilia, don't expect anything military grade.
tongue.gif

aww hell nah from the creators of eye-clops i have one man its straight garbage

i hope yall know this game is gonna have a different feel to it...

just like WaW felt differently from CoD4... just like CoD4 felt different from CoD3...

best thing to do (if you got it) is stick w/ WaW.... but it dont matter cuz NO ONE WILL BE ON NEITHER when November 27th rolls around... lol....

waw feels exactly like cod4...just with wacker weapons.

honestly, waw shoulda been downloadable content cause that %!*% felt like an expansion

Originally Posted by lysolflow

just like WaW felt differently from CoD4... just like CoD4 felt different from CoD3...

best thing to do (if you got it) is stick w/ WaW.... but it dont matter cuz NO ONE WILL BE ON NEITHER when November 27th rolls around... lol....
Well I would hope it feels different.
laugh.gif

Time for a change, but a good one.
pimp.gif

This won't disappoint, I hope.

first of all its november 10th, and WAW and modern warfare are made from 2 different developers dude

november 10th? i thought it was the 27th... gotta start saving quick...

and headquarters TRUMPS ALLL.. lol.......

and to Rafool.... dont got time to argue... just watch...

and to Rafool.... dont got time to argue... just watch...
Argue what....? I agreed.

All I said it's that it better have a different feel to it then the other two since it's going to be a whole new game.....

I don't see anything to argue.
laugh.gif

As long as overgrown doesn't make an appearance in MW2 I'll be good. That is the ONLY map in which I have issues finding campers/snipers before theyshoot me.

And they need to allow 2+ smoke grenades too.

Back
Top Bottom