Anyone tried the new Wendy's chicken sandwich?

I just had a Wendy's spicy chicken sammich for lunch...I didnt see anything about any new sammich...especially and dipped versions

I feel cheated

Originally Posted by thecomebacklegend

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

? how is that od? im gonna try it out...i think your stoneface privileges need to be revoked

indifferent.gif
u r hype over a chicken sandwich

u talking bout gettin 1 for breakfast,lunch,dinner,thanksgiving.......
indifferent.gif
SHUT UP

? how is that od? im gonna try it out...i think your stoneface privileges need to be revoked

indifferent.gif
u r hype over a chicken sandwich

u talking bout gettin 1 for breakfast,lunch,dinner,thanksgiving.......
indifferent.gif
You can't be serious with yours?
roll.gif

^ Why you care? If she wanna put chicken nuggets and lard in a blender, puree the $#!+ and then introduce it directly into her body through a ***%%$ IV, shecan do it. Hop off her labia, cuz.

Why you always so mad?

SoleWoman wrote:
dont quote and stoneface me
had to when people start talking bout stockpiling "wendy's chicken sandwiches" for breakfast,lunch,dinner,birthday,Thanksgiving,Christmas,winter,summer....... is not a good look unless u trying to end up like 5chins
ohwell.gif

did u read my reply...i wasnt going to get one for both...OR is the keyword. again ur privileges need to be revoked. when ur wrong ur wrong just admit it. idont even eat fastfood like that either. so
grin.gif

SoleWoman wrote:
thecomebacklegend wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:

had to when people start talking bout stockpiling "wendy's chicken sandwiches" for breakfast,lunch,dinner,birthday,Thanksgiving,Christmas,winter,summer....... is not a good look unless u trying to end up like 5chins
ohwell.gif

did u read my reply...i wasnt going to get one for both...OR is the keyword. again ur privileges need to be revoked. when ur wrong ur wrong just admit it. i dont even eat fastfood like that either. so
grin.gif

Try again

SoleWoman wrote:
ohwell.gif

did u read my reply...i wasnt going to get one for both...OR is the keyword. again ur privileges need to be revoked. when ur wrong ur wrong just admit it. i dont even eat fastfood like that either. so
grin.gif

Dude must think you're from NY
tired.gif

new? been out here for awhile now.

here are my rankings of 99 cent chicken sandwiches

1. Jack in the Box
2. McDonalds
3. Wendys
4. Carl's Jr

*thecomebacklegend*
Um...I'm from west Philly, thx 4 askin...you need 2 calm yaself down, cuz...seriously, who gets this mad over some nut $#!+ like this? Fall back, spark aL, get the sand out of ya panties, and come back. On some real $#!+, you got some serious frustration that you need 2 handle...you mad the aliens aint come orsumthin? Chillaxify yaself, we'll all be happier...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Um...I'm from west Philly, .
indifferent.gif

west philly = home of the clowns

you dudes be wearing "saucony kicks" trying to wild out
indifferent.gif

u dudes dont have no pull in the philly besides telling jokes

now fall back

roll.gif
roll.gif

You consistently shatter the unintentional comedy scale.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You a clown, ock...Sauconys...getchuattahere with that bull$#!+...man, you aint even worth my s/n...I'm terminating this conversation on here, butI'd be happy 2 continue it offline sumwhere in 'the Philly'...

laugh.gif
You a clown, ock...Sauconys...getchuattahere with that bull$#!+...man, you aint even worth my s/n...I'm terminating this conversation on here, but I'd be happy 2 continue it offline sumwhere in 'the Philly'...
Duel%20cats.jpg

roll.gif

Um...I'm from west Philly, .
indifferent.gif

west philly = home of the clowns

you dudes be wearing "saucony kicks" trying to wild out
indifferent.gif

west philly dudes dont have no pull in the philly besides telling jokes

now fall back

Is it that important to you to live up to your avy? You callin everyone out from their eating habits to where they reside. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom