Anyone use Pinterest?

Went on it and thought it was pretty lame. Then I clicked yours and liked the idea. Now I actually think its a pretty cool idea for a site.

But I feel like if i had one i would start pinning so much !!%% that i like or looks cool that it will just eventually be cluttered and full of so much !!%% it would take forever to go through.

I like how you can follow specific boards because some people on tumblr post some dumb stuff, but at the same time post somethings taht are cool.
With this you can pick which board you want to follow so you don't have to see the dumb crap they post.

Only thing is I don't follow many people so I'm looking at the same thing all day

im pinterested.

can i get an invite? is it faster from a already in user? i pressed the request invite button but im on a waiting list.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

im pinterested.

can i get an invite? is it faster from a already in user? i pressed the request invite button but im on a waiting list.
Yeah just send me your email I'll send you an invite

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

My wife is HOOKED on this site!

lol yeah I've noticed it's mainly females on here. My girl and all of her friends are always on it.

Digging this up since it was the first one created(from what I saw in Search).

How exactly does this work¿ You just search around and "pin" stuff¿ Then follow other people and "pin" their pics¿

On my android tablet, im on Fancy.  It like pinterest, but a lot less girly

I don't really understand the purpose of it.  I've had people tell me I should incorporate it into my shop, but I don't get it, haha.  Mind you, I was a late bloomer for Twitter too, so maybe i'm just being stubborn.

I don't really understand the purpose of it. I've had people tell me I should incorporate it into my shop, but I don't get it, haha. Mind you, I was a late bloomer for Twitter too, so maybe i'm just being stubborn.

as a business owner u should know, social networks in general are marketing gold mines. with that said, better get on that

Last edited:
lol its true, mostly females are using it. but its all good, im comfortable enough with my masculinity. plus my music i produce is mostly soul beats, so should be no problem attracting the female audience :smokin

Since girls mostly like it...

The P in interest might stand for penis

As in penis interest= pinterest

- real mr. Brown

Since girls mostly like it...
The P in interest might stand for penis
As in penis interest= pinterest
- real mr. Brown
That was incredibly corny. 
roll.gif

mean.gif

Back