Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

ive called 3 times -gotten the same response all 3 times - we dont know why orders are coming up out of stock - asked to speak to a supervisor - they cannot conatct them directly, someone will call you net week -> absolute B.S. - why do you keep putting more pairs up for sale when you cant even fill the orders wyou already have!!

195590328.jpg

Got these in today, form Taiwan, however saw some pairs on VinKick for $50.00 less. Basically I paid extra for some stupid display box. I don't know about y'all but I have never worn any of my boxes. Peace
"Where'd you get those?"-Bobbito Garcia​

the olympic kobes are so dope
Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

The package is a nice touch.

Shoes aren't that bad.
For Sale: LeBron Kid Package Sz 12.5 $275 Shipped-----PM me

what ever happened with 4fittnes. didnt he say he was gonna post pics of the zoom kobe 2 that his buddy had????

Yes I did. That fairy flaked on me, my apologies to the NT crew. I've tried getting in touch with him. I think he went into witness protection or something. He had my hopes up, I should've just posted when he came through.
C O O K # 4 5

well i guess I slept they're all out of my size. If they hit stores then I'll scoop up a pair with F & F.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

BREAKING NEWS : I got these from another source. Sorry for low quality but.....phone pix. These look really plain. I wasn't just excited after I saw them but they're OK.
29gbomp

4bh3jn4

As you can see the ankle strap is in place as reported. I'll try to get better pics asap. I kinda had to sneak these. Blk/Maize reported 1st release. The more I looked at them, the more I liked them but like I said, I wasn't like :wow:
eek.gif
@ 1st. This is a real photo also, not a drawing. We'll see. Glad I could add something guys. I don't know why posting these will matter, guess we'll see.
C O O K # 4 5

didnt someone said it might use Free technology? Looks a lot like the huaraches! I'm liking this!!!

they look more low/mid than hi. i liked the ZK1 cause it was more b/w a mid and high. but hopefully this one will have better ankle support with the strap and better techonology. Looks good but i'll need more pics. I'll atleast pick up the black/maize cause my school colors are black/gold, and they look pretty nice for balling.

thanks for the pics bro.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

from what i see it looks ok but kinda of a step down from the ZK1
Not liking the strap either, hopefully some other colorways bring out the shoe more

[/b]​

Hey for anybody that lives in Las Vegas

Kobe will be @ The Mirage on Monday signing autographs.

Call the Mirage @ (702) 791-1111 for more info when he will be there on monday.

^^^^I believe the Mirage's number is 702-791-7111 instead of 1111.
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Back
Top Bottom