Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I seen alot of poeple on tv with them on during the preseason games , so you never know.
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

ill wait for better pics, but from this, they look like XVIIIs.. this shoe has no character
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member # 99 Manny "The Law" Lawson​

^^^KB24 swingmans released a week or two ago at champs in the LA area. My friend bought one, but I'm waiting for the Authentics

Posted earlier but with no response with all the ZK2 news. Has anyone picked up the black ZK1s? I haven't heard anyone with these, nor seen posts about them or found them anywhere online other than Eastbay/Footlocker/etc.

U cud get the black zk1 at Shieks..or in other urban shoe stores...if u have one in ur local mall..got my pair and they feel like they run tru size

WOW! the USA's are straight fire! But I still must say that the black/maize is still my fav colorway. I'm sure the ZKII's will be hot to and either way we'll all end up w/ a pair regardless.

got my usa colorways in today.. expected tomorrow, but came a day earlier =) i still like the black/maize though, but the usa colorway does look clean.. except where you can see the glue in between the red part =(

I also got my team USA ZKI's in today, a day early also from NIKE.

All I have to say is wow.These are by far the best colorway of the ZK1.Quality wise also mine are flawless fresh outta the box.

I really wish NIKE would have included the silver Kobe face box that was asia exclusive and would not have given us the boring orange/brown NIKE box.

^^^ thats really nice to hear. I hope Nike renews his contract, and Kobe stays with them for the rest of his NBA career.

Quote:
You can get the authentic jersey now on NBA.com. It costs $190 though.

Or you can opt for a Reebok Personalized Authentic from NBA.com and its a little cheaper. Sizes are limited though. I got a Reebok Home personalized authentic this past July for $180 shipped.
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Got my jersey in yesterday. It runs small. I got a 48 and measurements and fit is like a 46

23" from armpit to armpit

if u guys look at what some of the players in the lakers squad are wearing on their feet.this preseason .u cud see that sum are wear ZK1 PE..Tariaf is sporting the purple, white and gold..while number 11 of the lakers is sporting the zk1 81 pts shoe..they're so lucky

so it's been addressed but no one answered, has anyone copped? if so how's the quality? does anyone else sell it online aside from eastbay/FL? i'm from canada and trying to see if i can get a better deal then the $129.99 price tag

"so it's been addressed but no one answered, has anyone copped? if so how's the quality? does anyone else sell it online aside from eastbay/FL? i'm from canada and trying to see if i can get a better deal then the $129.99 price tag"

-this was in regards to the all black kobes

Where can I be able to get the USA ZKI besides ebay? I have all of them from the All-Star's to the Mamba's and these are the only ones that I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

^
Just wait a bit.

They'll end up popping up on Finishline.com just like the Black/Maize.
[/b]
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Just recieve my USA's and they are beautiful. I think I might like these more than the black/maize.

I already talked to a nike rep, she told me there is no signs that these will be released in store any time soon. Although I did hear that they might show up at some Niketowns.

the usas grew on me, i think ill love them even more when i get my pair in person, however i think black/maize will still be my favorite
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom