Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Once again here are the real 81 point game ZKI's.

kb0681pts_15.jpg

yeah your rite the do look fake.i just didnt put my quick strikes on the rite box . and they are not asian exclusives ..i should have been more clearer on that..i just wanted to put it on there with my other lazered 2k4's. .but they are real.though .i just cant keep them clean...and the box is real..i understand how u may think they are fake. but heres a pic of my allstar 2k4 with the la box..

i14.photobucket.com/album...nike02.jpg

last night i picked up a pair of the zk1 al star for 61 shipped. was that a good deal??
LOOKING FOR LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES OR LEBRON 3 ALL STARS SIZE 11.

so whats a good price on either of the laser 2k4?

Notre Dame Fightin' Irish
In Weis We Trust
6-1

XboxLive Gamertag: AC IX (add me if you play GRAW)

somebody from a different message board says he got these from a connect or something. I would love a real Laker shoe like this but Nike would never do it unfortunately

are those the shoes that someone NT says Kobe will be wearing in the season opener and will be releasing at footlockers????????

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

Those are fire!!!

But I don't think he'd wear those opening night, as we'll be wearing the gold uniforms. Maybe Wednesday against Golden State. Unless what someone said before is true, that he'll be switching every quarter.

ALCS

^^ 6:21 AM, coffee in hand and it almost went evrywhere when I saw those, goodness !!! FIIIIYAH!!!! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Wow those purple suede ZK1's are crazy, I might have to pick up a pair when they hit outlets
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
nWo
new world order

Man those purples are fire...nike could do a limited release on those....
nWo
new world order
Dont turn your back on the wolfpac

Back
Top Bottom