eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
P'NG -Purple & Gold Just Updated------ myspace.com/shaq34kobe8

hey did you ever figure out the sizing on the zoom kobe? ive been having the same issue. fits well length wise but width wise its a lil tight and feel like i need to go up half a size but then it would be too long...did you get any input on whether the shoe stretches width wise over time?

are those releasing?...I guess now 24 is going to be on his shoes...Adidas had something to do with him not being able to put the #8 on his first releases...right?
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
now that is a laker colorway.

pimp.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

hope he plays tonight, knees still iffy, even if he says "it feels really really, really great". haha. but yeah i hope he busts out some crazy PE of the AZK1. someone's gotta post picks cause up here in the Canada we ain't getting the suns vs. lakers game! weaksauce at it's finest...

Just a remember to everyone,

kb24.com is now officially up and it looks great.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
and/or
SELL ME YOUR SZ 12 BEATERS!

everyone, check out Ronny Turiaf's 2k4, they have Kobe's logo on the toe, is it this one to be release? :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
full.getty-71797318ab008_suns_lakers_11_52_02_pm.jpg

jiffy08's probably talking about the purple ones from the previous page.

nice combo MEXTEL. anyone here have the team USA shorts? do they fit big?

^yeah the zk1s with the 24 on the heel the laker color one :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
... it's a few pages back oh and turiaf's joints are hot too i like that kobe symbol on the toe area

are there any better pics of turiaf's 2k4's? and whats w/ all these hot 2k4 PE's? i remember seeing Raja Bell w/ so hot joints during the preseason as well

I dunno, but for some reason, ever since KB24.com opened, I want a pair of shark fins pretty bad now.

Maybe it's because of one of the wallpapers on KB24.com. LOL.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Back
Top Bottom