Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Sorry guys those AF1s are not releasing. On the other hand, the Black/Black-Anthracite ZK1s are releasing in the middle of October. I'll make sure to get an exact date for guys soon. As for the ZKIIs, all I have to say is have patience they will show up soon. :wink:
wink.gif
So as always Stay Tuned...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These are straight fire. Too bad NIKE isn't making these available.
They are the biggest buzz killers ever.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

"Yooo!!Molesta La Breastas!!!"- Don Vito

yo when are the green/ 3m refl af 1s comin out????? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dat mainstream be sugar-coated and watered down..

^^^ exactly. Expect the USA ZK1s in the coming weeks, first online then, you will start to see them many other places. Very similar to that of the Black/purple 2K5s and Black/Varsity Maize ZK1s.

Interesting..i had that mag pic of Oly zoom kobe translated by my good japanese friend, he says it talks about the shoes being a " HIT " prior to release, it also says it's coming out at the end of august.

Curly! Give us some more hint on the ZKII. I'm done with the ZKI. Will it be edgy (something that pushes the envelope) like the Lebron IV? Kobe's shoes should not appeal to the masses. It should be different...kinda futuristic. A "love it or hate it shoe," just like the man.

Come on Curly...Give us a hint! Thanks

BOTH Lebron IV's and AZKII will lead the way for Nike's future. Air Jordans are ending its line at XXIII, so it'll be up to those two signature line to lead the path.

Lebrons will be like the Air Jordan line. AZK will be like the Penny/Pippen/Barkeley line. Can't wait for the future!!

^^^ LeBron will indeed be Nike's #1 signature basketball, but as you see now Nike is giving Kobe's line more of a push. They are letting the line grow and breathe now. The AZKII is tightly under wraps right now, but what I can say is that it will not be so much taking the safe way out, and more towards pushing the envelope.

Thanks Curly! Can't wait. I'm glad Nike is coming back with some good stuff because the Jordan line is getting to gimmicky. I hope Nike has a renaissance of the mid 90s. Now those shoes were cutting edge for the time in terms of design and performance. I hope Eric Avar is working on the ZKII. In my opinion he is the best designer they have at Nike.

Okay I have to edit before I get hate mail from the die hard Jordan fans. Tinker is great too, but he's on another level. You can't make a comparison to Tinker. Its like saying who is the best player in the 2000 NBA season. There are a bunch of people that deserved that title, but Shaq was on another level. His size and strength makes it unfair for anyone to be compared to him. Sorry I digress.

Kobe > Lebron. Curly, have you seen the ZKII? Is the final design complete?
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom