Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I was watching this auction, and wondering if these Zoom Kobe's are real.

They're the Houston all star colorway, but have "USA" on the tongue instead of the star. Also, according to the seller, "Japan 2006" is printed inside the tongue.

NIKE Air Zoom LS Samples RARE Japan 2006 Mns 9 (NVB)
2e_1_sbl.JPG
10_1_sbl.JPG
9c_1_sbl.JPG
12_1_sbl.JPG

jntznjamz,

The 81's never came out... and if ur thinking about the black/maize those are def. not limited cause they still have some at finishline near my house.

It says so in PYS so it must be true? Some people will believe anything.

Your question has been answered numerous times, even in this thread alone.

yeah i love the black maize kobe's their probably my fav color way to wear (only cuz my bball uniform has yellow on it)

Hey I was at the game on Friday and they had the #24 authentics all colors, I think they were $180.00. They looked really nice the #24 is growing on me like mold on bread. The authentics were flying off the racks. Team L.A. must have made a killing that night.

Quote:
They're the Houston all star colorway, but have "USA" on the tongue instead of the star. Also, according to the seller, "Japan 2006" is printed inside the tongue.
:D
happy.gif
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

damn. those laker joints are hot.

I'm thinking about picking up a pair of USA's now...
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

Any reason the Lakers were playing in yellow jersey's and not the sunday whites...?
*5 mins. later*
Oh...an away game...

By the by, my local Sheik's got Kobe's for 50 bucks. Crazy...

Back
Top Bottom