Anyone watch Auction Hunters? Storage of Nike Dunk SB's

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Those were probably FC's shoes from the start.
My guess as well. Plus the free promo for the store. Yeah that's just a coincidence.
nah,
I didnt want to put the clip on youtube but from the vid you can tell the black/red IVs, black/red 13s were pretty beat.

although most was ds
Couldve been shoes the workers or that FC manager wears. IDK, majority of the show is fake though.

Does anyone know the name of that episode?? I'm trying to find it on the DVR, but none of the episode descriptions say anything about shoes.

Does anyone know the name of that episode?? I'm trying to find it on the DVR, but none of the episode descriptions say anything about shoes.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

[h3]Auction Hunters S02E05 Labor Of Love HDTV XviD- 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/h3]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/h3]

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

How much are lasers going for these days? I remember gettin rid of mine for like 600 when they dropped.

white won't touch any more than 350 on a very good day, black maybe 3-450

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

How much are lasers going for these days? I remember gettin rid of mine for like 600 when they dropped.

white won't touch any more than 350 on a very good day, black maybe 3-450

I worked on the first season of this show.

WE PLANTED EVERY SINGLE ITEM YOU SEE ON THE SHOW. Those shoes were purchased by the production company and placed into that storage center. Don't get bummed over this. They paid top dollar for those shoes.

I worked on the first season of this show.

WE PLANTED EVERY SINGLE ITEM YOU SEE ON THE SHOW. Those shoes were purchased by the production company and placed into that storage center. Don't get bummed over this. They paid top dollar for those shoes.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/h3]

Thank you

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[/h3]

Thank you

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

All tv shows are staged in someway
I'm not even saying kind of staged. The items were put in their by the production company, the "auctions" you see are completely fake. We knew what was in each storage unit (because we put it there) we knew how much it was going to sell for, and which ones they were suppose to bid on.

It's a complete joke. That was my first and last experience w/ reality TV.

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

All tv shows are staged in someway
I'm not even saying kind of staged. The items were put in their by the production company, the "auctions" you see are completely fake. We knew what was in each storage unit (because we put it there) we knew how much it was going to sell for, and which ones they were suppose to bid on.

It's a complete joke. That was my first and last experience w/ reality TV.

I caught this yesterday, 3500 for all the shoes for what they spent on the unit is
eek.gif

If they had the time to resell them individually they would've made a good extra bucks.

laugh.gif
@ dude lowballing to $1500 from their $4000 price.

I caught this yesterday, 3500 for all the shoes for what they spent on the unit is
eek.gif

If they had the time to resell them individually they would've made a good extra bucks.

laugh.gif
@ dude lowballing to $1500 from their $4000 price.

Back
Top Bottom