Anyone watch Auction Hunters? Storage of Nike Dunk SB's

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

All tv shows are staged in someway
I'm not even saying kind of staged. The items were put in their by the production company, the "auctions" you see are completely fake. We knew what was in each storage unit (because we put it there) we knew how much it was going to sell for, and which ones they were suppose to bid on.

It's a complete joke. That was my first and last experience w/ reality TV.

you know by any chance if the A&E version, Storage Wars is the same?

I'm not even saying kind of staged. The items were put in their by the production company, the "auctions" you see are completely fake. We knew what was in each storage unit (because we put it there) we knew how much it was going to sell for, and which ones they were suppose to bid on.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I can't really say because I've only worked on Auction Hunters, but I will say 99.9% of the stuff in those storage centers is pure crap. It's mostly old clothes, sentimental items, and garbage. 

It's hard to believe that anyone is finding great things like they do regularly.

Some guys can make a living doing it, but they aren't finding these exotic items. They are looking for copper and other salvageable materials.

I can't really say because I've only worked on Auction Hunters, but I will say 99.9% of the stuff in those storage centers is pure crap. It's mostly old clothes, sentimental items, and garbage. 

It's hard to believe that anyone is finding great things like they do regularly.

Some guys can make a living doing it, but they aren't finding these exotic items. They are looking for copper and other salvageable materials.

I have heard it is. The regulars will bid on auctions like normal. Then the production crew comes in, plants some items here or there, sometimes with the regulars not really knowing what it is, and film their reactions.

The kicker is that the two that put on the auction do it all around the country, so they are simply trying to boost their sales around the nation by this image of striking it rich..

Snake oil Salesmen are still in effect

I have heard it is. The regulars will bid on auctions like normal. Then the production crew comes in, plants some items here or there, sometimes with the regulars not really knowing what it is, and film their reactions.

The kicker is that the two that put on the auction do it all around the country, so they are simply trying to boost their sales around the nation by this image of striking it rich..

Snake oil Salesmen are still in effect

For real man... Like how you gonna just roll up on some DS Diamonds???!!! +!@@#. Man, ain't no real sneakerheads gonna leave that much heat in a storage unit. You'll damn near have to drop a nuclear bomb for me to leave my kicks behind.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

For real man... Like how you gonna just roll up on some DS Diamonds???!!! +!@@#. Man, ain't no real sneakerheads gonna leave that much heat in a storage unit. You'll damn near have to drop a nuclear bomb for me to leave my kicks behind.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

My boy worked over at A&E and told me Auction hunters was being made right when they heard A&E was dropping a auction reality show. He told me "Auction Hunters" was ment to be a younger, and fake show. My boy also told me its illegal to sell guns found in storage units and Auction Hunter dudes constantly find guns and sell them which would be completely illegal and they would have been put in jail the first time they found guns and sold them.
On storage wars the only way they i guess "Cheat" or make it a bit "Fake" is that they only air there good buys and my boy said dudes go to like 20 auctions a week each and they only show the good auction's. And also never air episodes were they find guns because guns are found on the regular and always have to be given to the authorities any ways so no point in airing episodes were they waist thousands only to have to give there $#!@ back.

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

My boy worked over at A&E and told me Auction hunters was being made right when they heard A&E was dropping a auction reality show. He told me "Auction Hunters" was ment to be a younger, and fake show. My boy also told me its illegal to sell guns found in storage units and Auction Hunter dudes constantly find guns and sell them which would be completely illegal and they would have been put in jail the first time they found guns and sold them.
On storage wars the only way they i guess "Cheat" or make it a bit "Fake" is that they only air there good buys and my boy said dudes go to like 20 auctions a week each and they only show the good auction's. And also never air episodes were they find guns because guns are found on the regular and always have to be given to the authorities any ways so no point in airing episodes were they waist thousands only to have to give there $#!@ back.

wow, sneaker fail....if they are a TV company they should get their facts right...thats pretty sad, that they would have that on TV for the world to see, SMH

wow, sneaker fail....if they are a TV company they should get their facts right...thats pretty sad, that they would have that on TV for the world to see, SMH

Flight club been pop, i used to cop alot of good stuff from them pre hype days.

nike sb been dead since those tiffs though lol.

Back
Top Bottom