anyone's firefox crash on them all the time??

Originally Posted by sole lovely

firefox on the mac FTL

+1. Or sometimes after 1+ hour of using FireFox, no pages will load anymore so I have to go back to using Safari or restart the MacBook. I usuallyrestart it though because some Myspace pages load super slow on Safari.

Opera works pretty well, but doesn't have all the features of FF. Personally I use Flock, built of off the firefox platform with some more additions andruns most of the firefox add ons

^ same. but mostly it works fine. just a couple of times.

I stay with Firefox, Safari uses up too much memory to use. Even though there are times where Firefox just stops working, I just quit the app. and open it backup.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

this has been happening alot over the past week and a half
So btw

hell yea, whenever I have like 2 pr0n videos downloading it just crashes and I have to restart my computer

Same thing has been happening to me for the past 3-4 months now. I'm using FireFox on Windows (Vista), by the way.

YES. I was thinking about making a topic about this but i thought i was the only one. It freezes somewhat often and i have to use task manager to end program.

it happens to me quite often, but i think my problem is I only have 1GB of ram. And I'm running a ton of stuff at the same time, and watchin Divx moviesand whatnot.

yeah when i have some tabs open and it stumbles upon a page that takes up a lot of memory it just crashes. i hate this when im downloading vids and stuff
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

it happens to me quite often, but i think my problem is I only have 1GB of ram. And I'm running a ton of stuff at the same time, and watchin Divx movies and whatnot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

riiiiiiiiight

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

it happens to me quite often, but i think my problem is I only have 1GB of ram. And I'm running a ton of stuff at the same time, and watchin Divx movies and whatnot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

riiiiiiiiight

im sayin dude, why u gotta go there!?!
laugh.gif

naw i do tho, i use those stage6 and veoh movies quite often.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by sole lovely

firefox on the mac FTL

+1. Or sometimes after 1+ hour of using FireFox, no pages will load anymore so I have to go back to using Safari or restart the MacBook. I usually restart it though because some Myspace pages load super slow on Safari.

yup , thats why i dont
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
with Firefox on Mac anymore ... i use Opera now (even though it pisses me off sometimes too
mad.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom