Anything on SALE Thread

yo i hope it's alright to do this but if anyone is headed out to agility today please try & pick up the parra x nike varsity jacket in an XL for me.i was hoping to make it out there today myself but i can't seem to free up my sked. of course i'll compensate you for your troubles.TIA

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yo i hope it's alright to do this but if anyone is headed out to agility today please try & pick up the parra x nike varsity jacket in an XL for me.i was hoping to make it out there today myself but i can't seem to free up my sked. of course i'll compensate you for your troubles.TIA
Is it this one!??!
Nike-x-Parra-Jackets-and-T-Shirts-1.jpg

i should have checked this thread this morning. should have gotten the jacket for you. went there around lunch time...nways the two size XL parra jackets are still there. its too hot for filipinos so i guess those who would be getting it would be foreigners or those that would be goin somewere outside of the country soon...i thnk you are still fine if you could go tonite or tom...

image041.jpg

image055.jpg

Team USA bball jackets now available at the agility sale. P2000 and fsr...

image056a.jpg

saw one of those kobe shorts that matches the grinch but only one left size xl im not sure if that would be still there...
those kobe jersey that matches the shorts and one that matches the draft days are still present. there are plenty of them...

there are still af1 shoes the red/orange low cut one is almost FSR

provincial stocks still havent arrived yet...

good looks jrjmd,i'm still trying to move things around so i can drop by tom but i'm not liking my chances.so if anybody is going by there later tonight or tom please cop me one of the parra jackets,you'd really be doing me a solid.TIA

went to agility today..didnt get the chance to get the parraxnike jacket..settled with the usa jacket..i missed the kobe shorts..same old stocks for men's afaik

Hey jrjmd, really appreciate the great updates you are posting. Very helpful!

Yo, I just wanna ask if there are Kobe USA jerseys at discounted prices there? What's the price? Size run? Thanks!

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey jrjmd, really appreciate the great updates you are posting. Very helpful!

Yo, I just wanna ask if there are Kobe USA jerseys at discounted prices there? What's the price? Size run? Thanks!

no kobe usa jerseys atm..

ei glitch, just sharing just as how you guys at the sing thread have been sharing
smile.gif
nways no usa jerseys yet. im hoping that they would put them there too. after seeing the usa jackets im hoping that the jerseys would follow...

masterkino, no more jordan 6 at agility. only jordans left are jordan 2010, 2010 outdoor, jordan 1 grey orange, jordan 1 HOF, and jordan alpha 1 and alpha 1 outdoor...most of them are limited sizes except for the jordan 1 orange grey

Originally Posted by jrjmd

ei glitch, just sharing just as how you guys at the sing thread have been sharing
smile.gif
nways no usa jerseys yet. im hoping that they would put them there too. after seeing the usa jackets im hoping that the jerseys would follow...

masterkino, no more jordan 6 at agility. only jordans left are jordan 2010, 2010 outdoor, jordan 1 grey orange, jordan 1 HOF, and jordan alpha 1 and alpha 1 outdoor...most of them are limited sizes except for the jordan 1 orange grey
if i'm not mistaken, i think it's the jordan 1 phat 20 (black stealth)..

weekdays would be the best time to drop by at the Agility sale, around 10am maybe if you dont have work

^there were definitely some soccer shoes there.don't know about the szs though.

finally dropped by agility today.was there around 5 pm.the stock was pretty bare,nothing really worth buying and no real news on a restock.

worst of all the parra x nike jacket i specifically went there for was already gone
mad.gif
i just hope whoever bought them is planning on wearing the damn thing and putting it to good use.

....lucky bum

^there were definitely some soccer shoes there.don't know about the szs though.

finally dropped by agility today.was there around 5 pm.the stock was pretty bare,nothing really worth buying and no real news on a restock.

worst of all the parra x nike jacket i specifically went there for was already gone
mad.gif
i just hope whoever bought them is planning on wearing the damn thing and putting it to good use.

....lucky bum

hey man! if you really like those jackets drop by nike stadium metro east, saw a couple of them on discount the last time I went there. PM me if you need help. I can check if they still have stocks.

Nike Agility Sale period changed to until March 13 only-- or until supplies last as per Nike Park's facebook page

Originally Posted by jepeng

Nike Agility Sale period changed to until March 13 only-- or until supplies last as per Nike Park's facebook page

this only mean one thing:

no stocks coming.

Back
Top Bottom