Anything on SALE Thread

crazy stuff on that sale! thanks for sharing.
and how in the world did they get those 09 12s 
pimp.gif

For all the SB Heads who saw the list... 
Dunk High SB 313171-300 = SKUNKS.
Dunk Low SB 313170-008 = Miller Highlife
Dunk Mid SB 314383-004 = Wu-Tang
Dunk Mid SB 314383-012 = Kevlar mids
Zoom Stefan Janoski 333824-100 = White Perf
Zoom Bruin SB 366665-800 = Orange/Black

HTH PEOPLE !!

And can somebody get me those Jordan 12's and SB Dunk Lows at size 9.5 ?? Text me. 0916-598-066.
happy.gif
TIA. Need it badly !! 

continuing the list...

P-Rod 3 366620-300 = Cinco de Mayo

Zoom Omar Salazar 386612-002 = Anthracite
Zoom Omar Salazar 386612-700 = Yellow/"Mustard"
P-Rod 2.5 386613-500 = LAKERS CW.
Blazer CS 395771-001 = Orange/Black

HTH !
smile.gif

would love that white perf!!! hope i could get some tickets hehe i wonder what sizes they have...maybe extreme of sizes and popular sizes like 10 and 10.5

Can anyone provide info on how to get those tickets? I need the Skunks, Miller, Wutang and Kevlar in 10.5/11! From the pricelist 4 pairs is around 5600???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Message me for the info please. 09166208119

Good lookin out!

Nice, that's just a few minutes from where I work. Would greatly appreciate info on those tickets. TIA!

WOW.. for real?? those are really nice deals!
pimp.gif
recently been in the hunt for bargain shoes.. since i haven't had the chance to go to agility sale. you guys think popular sizes still available? plan to go there asap..

Originally Posted by chichoi

Nike Sale at Marajo Tower BGC, beside Net One
Sale started today from 9AM-12NN
End date for sale has not been confirmed

*if you have friends working there, you can ask for tickets since it seems to be an exclusive for Marajo tenants only*
see photo for pricelist of items
is there any chance for us to get a hold of those tickets?
i unfortunately don't know anyone working there..

any and all updates about the marajo sale would be awesome. need some janoski and 12s... maybe some dunks too. hah.

whats up fam, i also wasnt able to get tickets, however i asked a couple of co-workers that have friends from Marajo, they were able to go in and confirm that the Kobe5's and AJ12's sold out, new arrivals of AM's 95 were on hand which were not on the list and also alot of SB's shoes and lots of sizes like the martian and etc.

as much as i want those tickets i also dont have connects inside that bldg.. too bad. i also heard the reason why they had the sale here is that most pro players also get their supplies from this bldg. i dont know if its true or not but hey, its still the most bargain for this year.

in addition they also updated that some nike apparels are available, no photos yet sent to my mail though. cheers

Sports Central Adidas and Nike Clearance Sale on March 16 to 20, 2011.

- SM Advantage, SM Prestige and BDO Rewards members get additional 10% discount on March 16, 2011 only.
- Get up to 70% off on great selections.
- Avail of 0% interest up to 3 months for single receipt purchases worth P5,000 on participating credit cards.
- Get 5% rebate for single receipt purchase worth P5,000 on your BDO Credit card, net of all class and SMAC discounts.
- Happening at the Megatrade Hall 1, SM Megamall in Ortigas.

Just came from megamall and magulo na. wild yung crowd sa nike. just went to the adidas corner and was able to get samba for 18xx

damn it. called earlier. strictly for tenants only for those wondering if they can
just walk in... what a waste... anyway. might drop by mega instead.

Originally Posted by cruzron

Just came from megamall and magulo na. wild yung crowd sa nike. just went to the adidas corner and was able to get samba for 18xx
did you spot some jordans there bro? TIA..

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by cruzron

did you spot some jordans there bro? TIA..
I dont think so (anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong). some shoes looked familiar from agility din so baka mga butaw. 
saw small sizes of hyperizes, lbj 7 low, zoom soldier

Just got back from the warehouse sale in mega. I was after them adidas nba jerseys, saw a lot of t-mac rockets(home and away), iverson pistons, nash and amare suns(home and away).They range from P1,2++ to P1,3++.
Also saw a boston celtics and new york knicks throwback style jacket(P1,995).
Luckily I got a Derrick Rose Home Jersey(revo30 replica version) for P1,6++.
Lot's of people already. Lot's of Adidas kicks available, while for Nike, there are a few notables remaining(LBJ7,Kobe M.S.). 

i was there too, before u line up to pay u still have to line up for size availability per model. The notables previously mentioned have limited szes, even saw kobe v chaos last pair sz 7 i think,looked like someone used it already. Lol. Lots of cross training shoes, airforce 1s, hyperdunks for 4,1k,sb dunks, (i got mine for 2,5k) including 10 off from sm advntage, also saw lebron soldiers and kobe v miles davis but paubos na! (the guy got the last sz 12! Dang it!) there were kobe v US colors tho. and then some am 1 and 90s, was suppose to get a pair bt no size, too bad it would turn out to be around 1,9k only including sm advntg card dscount.also saw some kobe ultimatum. Lots of nike tees but same designs,was able to get a pacquiao shirt for P500. Lots of wmens rubbershoes too. Saw some volt kobe shorts for around 1,6k, no jordans spotted.

i was able to sneak in at Marajo and dang those SB's arent noticed, they have a lot of cinco de mayo's, martians and skunks all around 1.3k

tom will be the last day of the sale, i noticed boxes at the other side of the floor and one staff mentioned it will be better items than what they had today, im guessing it might be some of the AJ12's or KB5's that are priced around 2k as seen on the previous photo i uploaded.

i was unable to take photos since security was strict around the area.

Back
Top Bottom