Anything on SALE Thread

^ i meant kobe dream season! haha ok my bad i thought twas the name of that shoe. not the backpack, it was the rubbershoes
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by martinichi

i was there too, before u line up to pay u still have to line up for size availability per model. The notables previously mentioned have limited szes, even saw kobe v chaos last pair sz 7 i think,looked like someone used it already. Lol. Lots of cross training shoes, airforce 1s, hyperdunks for 4,1k,sb dunks, (i got mine for 2,5k) including 10 off from sm advntage, also saw lebron soldiers and kobe v miles davis but paubos na! (the guy got the last sz 12! Dang it!) there were kobe v US colors tho. and then some am 1 and 90s, was suppose to get a pair bt no size, too bad it would turn out to be around 1,9k only including sm advntg card dscount.also saw some kobe ultimatum. Lots of nike tees but same designs,was able to get a pacquiao shirt for P500. Lots of wmens rubbershoes too. Saw some volt kobe shorts for around 1,6k, no jordans spotted.

no jordans ?
mad.gif
 planning to go there tomorrow.

Originally Posted by chichoi

i was able to sneak in at Marajo and dang those SB's arent noticed, they have a lot of cinco de mayo's, martians and skunks all around 1.3k

tom will be the last day of the sale, i noticed boxes at the other side of the floor and one staff mentioned it will be better items than what they had today, im guessing it might be some of the AJ12's or KB5's that are priced around 2k as seen on the previous photo i uploaded.

i was unable to take photos since security was strict around the area.
Darn martians!

Were you able to cop anything? Do you think these items would drop in the outlet stores after the sale? TIA

i'm not sure, but most likely when these hit the outlets they might change the price. yes i was able to get something for me and my girl since the prices are really cheap dirt.

and yes the SB's martians, cinco de mayo's and skunks aren't really likened by most employees there coz of the colors
alien.gif

i was able to sneak in at Marajo and dang those SB's arent noticed, they have a lot of cinco de mayo's, martians and skunks all around 1.3k

tom will be the last day of the sale, i noticed boxes at the other side of the floor and one staff mentioned it will be better items than what they had today, im guessing it might be some of the AJ12's or KB5's that are priced around 2k as seen on the previous photo i uploaded.

sir have you seen hyperdunks low? i wonder what hyperdunks and CW. a former officemate is working there now, i might go there tomorrow. TIA

i wasnt able to notice the hyperdunk lows, it could've been sold out yesterday but hopefully they'd restock tom.

Guys is there a Pippen hybrid available in mega mall sale? im looking for pippen hybrid black/red color way thanks and Godbless

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN11

Originally Posted by martinichi

i was there too, before u line up to pay u still have to line up for size availability per model. The notables previously mentioned have limited szes, even saw kobe v chaos last pair sz 7 i think,looked like someone used it already. Lol. Lots of cross training shoes, airforce 1s, hyperdunks for 4,1k,sb dunks, (i got mine for 2,5k) including 10 off from sm advntage, also saw lebron soldiers and kobe v miles davis but paubos na! (the guy got the last sz 12! Dang it!) there were kobe v US colors tho. and then some am 1 and 90s, was suppose to get a pair bt no size, too bad it would turn out to be around 1,9k only including sm advntg card dscount.also saw some kobe ultimatum. Lots of nike tees but same designs,was able to get a pacquiao shirt for P500. Lots of wmens rubbershoes too. Saw some volt kobe shorts for around 1,6k, no jordans spotted.

no jordans ?
mad.gif
 planning to go there tomorrow.
As far as i know, sports central does not carry Jordan Brand Shoes or Shirts... Was planning to buy the Kobe V Inlines (P4197), or the Cradle Rock white/purple (2057 i think) or the Zoom Brave (P2897) but the line was too long...

yo what time were you there?i was in the area around 3pm.wasn't successful in getting in though but i had a buddy scope things out for me.nuthin worth getting in my sz (11.5-12)

yeah, same time around 3pm. my buddy was about to return an item for exchange, he had us along and went in. its on the 10th floor, if you can use ur buddy as a namedrop you could go in, just tell the guard.
i just heard from some of my buddies here, they might open it to the public since they said it would be the last day tom. i am not a 100% sure about this, but i just wanted to inform you. if anyone else is just like a stone throw away, please try and drop by, since i would be checking out the restock too. cheers
alien.gif

^^ figured i wouldn't go already. too far from home and not sure if i could get those good deals. would rather save up for future "cant miss" releases.

I need a hook up on the Skunks and Martians US10.5/11. Please please please... heres my digits 09166208119

Nike Adidas Megatrade Recap (went there yesterday):
looking for:

J's              -->          go home

Adidas      -->          lots of 'em

Nike           -->          ehhh, they're ok...

^^
anyone spotted there nike pro combat undershirts or the adidas one (like what D-Ho is wearing)? TIA

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^^
anyone spotted there nike pro combat undershirts or the adidas one (like what D-Ho is wearing)? TIA
Yup, I saw some nike pro combat( W/Sleeves and W/O). Also saw some Adidas nba all star 2011 west undershirts.

Update on Marajo Sale...

was still able to get Braata Orange, Omar Salazar Mustard, and Skunks.....

The Janoski's were sold out

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

Update on Marajo Sale...

was still able to get Braata Orange, Omar Salazar Mustard, and Skunks.....

The Janoski's were sold out
nice pick-ups sir! today was the last day, right? did they open it to the public? tia!

I'm not sure if they opened to the public... but at around 12pm, people without stubs were able to go in already.

I'm not sure if they opened to the public... but at around 12pm, people without stubs were able to go in already.

nice! thanks sir 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donmega

nice! thanks sir 
smile.gif
yes they did open it up for the public, 47 boxes arrived today carrying AF1's, AM90's mostly.. spoke with the person incharge of the deliveries and he mentioned that they had boxes of kd3's and kobe 6's (not sure if he read it right) that was needed to be received. this was around 3:30pm
had a chat with the lady in charge and asked if it was really the last day, she said yes, however they still have boxes that weren't opened. im still thinking they might still open tom but again im not a 100% sure if they would be, but i guess if anyone is interested you could try giving them a call.

cheers

Originally Posted by donmega

nice! thanks sir 
smile.gif
yes they did open it up for the public, 47 boxes arrived today carrying AF1's, AM90's mostly.. spoke with the person incharge of the deliveries and he mentioned that they had boxes of kd3's and kobe 6's (not sure if he read it right) that was needed to be received. this was around 3:30pm
had a chat with the lady in charge and asked if it was really the last day, she said yes, however they still have boxes that weren't opened. im still thinking they might still open tom but again im not a 100% sure if they would be, but i guess if anyone is interested you could try giving them a call.

cheers
great update sir chichoi! imma try and call 'em this morning and check... would post here if ever they'd still be open! thanks again 
smile.gif

yeah no prob, im also going to ask some co-workers to visit during their break schedule to make sure ill try to post updates as soon as they become available

Back
Top Bottom