Anything on SALE Thread

guys,
was there today,same thing as the one posted here,no more fsr,shirts are mostly small in size....but guys,there is hope,was at nikepark moa and saw alot of their stocks ready for shipment to agility sale,why i know this? 'coz all of the stocks that are outside their stock room are labeled "for agility sale" all with green tagging (green tee)
happy.gif
hope anyone from this forum gets to be there in the next couple of days to update us...sneakergame on!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 81

guys,
was there today,same thing as the one posted here,no more fsr,shirts are mostly small in size....but guys,there is hope,was at nikepark moa and saw alot of their stocks ready for shipment to agility sale,why i know this? 'coz all of the stocks that are outside their stock room are labeled "for agility sale" all with green tagging (green tee)
happy.gif
hope anyone from this forum gets to be there in the next couple of days to update us...sneakergame on!
smile.gif
I might go there sat morning..

Came by yesterday afternoon (around 4 - 5)
The restocks were Nike Golf bags and Nike Golf shoes

Originally Posted by jrjmd

brianilla sorry wasnt able to check on the jordan sc hi. if ever ill be able to come back ill ask.

superswag, its an employee guests' pass...if you know an employee in agility or park who is inside agility then they have to meet u up at the front gate and the guards would just log your name then give you a pass. youll be logged under the name of the employee. that is helpful only if there is a line at the back. right now there are none. maybe on sat or sunday you would need that but employees at agility usually dont have work during weekends.
thanks man...hoping for your update, planning to come by only one time since im too far from agility...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by chichoi

Nike Adidas Warehouse Sale ( Hall 1 )
March 16, 2011 - March 20, 2011

can i use the sm advantage card here for another 10% discount added to the discount? just like the warehouse sales before....

sorry but I dont know if the SM Advantage card would apply on this sale for Nike and Adidas

sorry but I dont know if the SM Advantage card would apply on this sale for Nike and Adidas
hopefully they will, thanks anyways man...

last time you get additional 10% discount if you have SM Advantage Card

small sizes na lang available for the cp tribute. 3k+++ if im not mistaken. Got some pro combat compression tanks and shorts awhile ago. Nothing new sa stocks.

Yun pa rin yun available na shoes nung 1st day pero no big sizes left.

900 yung shorts, different prices for tanks though, yung all black and all white 720php. however yung black na blue yung padding, 1200php. weird.

stocks are very low on rubber shoes. mostly big or very small sizes. went there closing time. they are still not sure if the stocks would be coming out tom or fri in preparation for sat...last night only a van came in to bring in some stocks but not much shoes. sorry wasnt able to take pics this time since i was helping out my girl getting some stuff. btw some nike elite no show socks still available size small and large. black and orange colors P330. kobe shorts all gone.

went to Agility earlier.

AJ 6 white/red and AJ 9 citrus size 7 only for both shoes.
So many AM's and dunks.

no new stocks.

Originally Posted by airkena

went to Agility earlier.

AJ 6 white/red and AJ 9 citrus size 7 only for both shoes.
So many AM's and dunks.

no new stocks.
sad.. still no new stocks? might cancel my visit this saturday if there will be now stocks by tomorrow..

Originally Posted by tonystark

stocks should've been replenished by now pero wala pa din..nasagad na yata talaga.

I'm really hoping they'll replenish it this friday so people will mob them during the weekend.. hope they will restock today instead of tomorrow if ever..

planning to go later @ around 4pm.. will there still be a long line up to that time?
any updates on the jordan s c1 on the price and sizes available?
heard that there's a lebron 7 ps, how much? sizes?  

TIA...
glasses.gif

^^ i don't think there'd be any line at that time... hope they restock later... 

Back
Top Bottom