Anything on SALE Thread

Mega Shoes and Bags Sale @ SM Megamall Megatrade Hall

includes Converse, Vans, Puma, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Sebago

went there today. lots of good finds for cheap if your patient.

it was crazy!!!

was there awhile ago..ok din yung selections. The crowd was way different from those sa agility sale. 2 halls were used kaya malaki yung space.

Lots of nice nike bags (adidas din) on sale. Nike shoes were not that good pero ok din.

Was able to cop a pair of red/white and1 tai chis for 3.2k. Not bad after all urong sulong ako in getting these but the 20% discount was hard to resist.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Any Pro Combat sleeves? Thanks!

smile.gif

no pro combat sleeves sir. 
HTH

went to agility yesterday, wasn't able to cop j's, its either too big or too small 
tired.gif
 , copped the parra X nike varsity jacket though, notables left there were, starting @ 40%: 
alpha1 (tinker hatfield edition) 

alpha1 outdoor laser blue

jordan 6 white varsity red (small sizes)

jordan 2010 outdoor black varsity red

jordan 2010 blackout

air jordan 1 retro wolf grey spice

...no jordan ix, lots of air maxes (black red cw has lots of stocks), lots of sbs and dunks (black white sport red were a notable)...

jordan tees black jumpman logo, white tee & tinker thumbmark design grey shirt

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

went to agility yesterday, wasn't able to cop j's, its either too big or too small 
tired.gif
 , copped the parra X nike varsity jacket though, notables left there were, starting @ 40%: 
alpha1 (tinker hatfield edition) 

alpha1 outdoor laser blue

jordan 6 white varsity red (small sizes)

jordan 2010 outdoor black varsity red

jordan 2010 blackout

air jordan 1 retro wolf grey spice

...no jordan ix, lots of air maxes (black red cw has lots of stocks), lots of sbs and dunks (black white sport red were a notable)...

jordan tees black jumpman logo, white tee & tinker thumbmark design grey shirt
same old stock >_<

I think you're refering to the Airmax BW gen 2 red black..

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yo how much was the parra x nike varsity jacket?any XLs left?TIA
1690, very good bargain to say the least, i think it's worth 9k on the retail...  
2 xl's left bro...

does the agility sale have kobe shorts?

wow first post!haha i was surprised that i can post now
roll.gif

no news on the restock?

copped 2 pairs of Js last wed. jordan 6 white/red sz 10 and jordan 1 white/mettalic red sz10. Just got lucky with the 1s, last pair @ a steal price.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yo how much was the parra x nike varsity jacket?any XLs left?TIA
1690, very good bargain to say the least, i think it's worth 9k on the retail...  
2 xl's left bro...
eek.gif
wowzers,i was on the fence about the jackets but i went through and destroyed the fence now after hearing the price.good looks my brother
pimp.gif
i'll try and make it out there asap

still no big restock, only a few lifestyle shoe came. they are apparently waiting for a shipment coming from the provinces like bacolod. they heard that a lot of shoes are coming from them...they dont have a list of the coming stocks thou. also check out the diff Js listed before coz stocks from other outlets and stores are goin to agility anyday. so aj 2s and aj 6 white red might have stocks coming from diff stores...always ask for size availability
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jepeng

does the agility sale have kobe shorts?

wow first post!haha i was surprised that i can post now
roll.gif

afaik someone already said that kobe jersey's and shorts are already sold out.. 
sigh still waiting for the restock..

Originally Posted by monase

are they selling af1's at the agility sale?

copped a pair of mids on the first day sir... just ain't sure if they still have stocks left... hth

Back
Top Bottom