Apollo 18 Official Trailer - 8.26.11

9,263
1,695
Joined Oct 17, 2008
I can imagine a Hollywood suit coming into a meeting thinking he's doing it saying, "IMAGINE!!! Blair Witch...ON THE MOON!!! WE'LL BE RICH!!!"
 
17,592
1,162
Joined Apr 7, 2008
I'm a sucker for these "reality" movies... Damn.. I really dont want to watch it, but I'll probably end up watching anyway...

And Dead Space >>>>
 
2,385
168
Joined Apr 30, 2006
I just hope this isn't like Grave Encounters like that last topic lol. I will try and find this.
 
4,047
222
Joined Sep 4, 2009
Originally Posted by sosly

I just hope this isn't like Grave Encounters like that last topic lol. I will try and find this.
 i made that thread. you didnt like it? i thought it was solid. 
 
16,062
6,982
Joined Jul 27, 2006
Movie was not what i expected. I jumped and screamed every part necessary. Makes me realize how shady government can be. Good movie imo though.
 

dmoney82

Banned
5,484
18
Joined Dec 19, 2008
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Movie was not what i expected. I jumped and screamed every part necessary. Makes me realize how shady government can be. Good movie imo though.
I closed my eyes on a few parts anticipating something crazy
 
5,445
444
Joined May 24, 2006
Just got back from watching the movie and it was ehh to me. It did make me realize how messed up the government can be...
.
 

nikevandal

Banned
1,141
10
Joined Sep 1, 2007
just got back from this

SAVE YOUR MONEYYY this was def not worth the 14$ a ticket price went with a friend or otherwise would not of went

even the workers agreed with me that the movie was terrible

all it does it build up suspense and have 3-4 shock scenes after a long build up

stupid plot too and they try to pass it off as real the website redirects to a youtube channel

moon rocks turn into spiders


DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CRAP

some scumbag is prob going to make a fortune off this horrible film because they only spent 5 million on it
 
16,062
6,982
Joined Jul 27, 2006
Now why would you ruin it because you didn't like it...Smh you could've used a spoiler.
 
315
10
Joined Jun 19, 2005
Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by fc15

So is Apollo 18/the footage real or not?
not sure if srs 
Srs... cause it says the following footage has not been altered or enhanced right?  Sorry maybe I'm gullable but they usually only reserve that for when they actually mean it... guess not this time eh?
  
 
597
10
Joined Sep 16, 2011
Originally Posted by fc15

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by fc15

So is Apollo 18/the footage real or not?
not sure if srs 
Srs... cause it says the following footage has not been altered or enhanced right?  Sorry maybe I'm gullable but they usually only reserve that for when they actually mean it... guess not this time eh?
  
you believe in the blair witch, don't you.
 
Top Bottom