Apparently the VMAs were a huge occult ritual

Imagine is death/black metal was mainstream, these symbols are child's play in comparison.....you guys gotta be kidding me.
laugh.gif

chokeonsmoke wrote:
i bet you that girl is gunna start making hits and selling records just like beyonce
hahaha, have you seen Taylor swift's numbers? Im not sure but she might have outsold Bey this year

next person i predict is gunna be big....waka
lure them in, keep everyone happy and in check.....huh?

funny. but i seen this site as well.
shoudlve posted this when i saw it op
but nt sees these posts all the time.
but i mean its a different perspective which i think can add up.
when i read that off that site i was like OH! HMMM. (someone cue a gif)
good point on the kanye thing then the same dress with her and beyonce and it just seemed fake like very artificial

We need to have a separate "******ed Conspiracy Theories" forum because these things are cluttering up General.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

We need to have a separate "******ed Conspiracy Theories" forum because these things are cluttering up General.

i dont even thinks its a conspiracy no more
the facts are rite in front of your eyes

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Word....I think we need a religion forum and a "conspiracy theory" forum

There are quite a few followers of the occult and witchcraft. But, for some reason, it is linked to demeaning ways and evil to the public because of how thechurch/religion has always labelled it as evil. The original intent of the occult is supposed to be used for the good. A lot of the beliefs in different occultreligions stem from paganism and Mother Earth type of teachings.

Some do use the occult for evil, but that is the minority. As for this occult satanic which is infiltrated into the highest orders of freemasonery and theIlluminati, I don't know what to believe. I am thinking maybe they just use it as traditional rituals, rather than actually really believe in the"evil" type of occult.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

There are quite a few followers of the occult and witchcraft. But, for some reason, it is linked to demeaning ways and evil to the public because of how the church/religion has always labelled it as evil. The original intent of the occult is supposed to be used for the good. A lot of the beliefs in different occult religions stem from paganism and Mother Earth type of teachings.

Some do use the occult for evil, but that is the minority. As for this occult satanic which is infiltrated into the highest orders of freemasonery and the Illuminati, I don't know what to believe. I am thinking maybe they just use it as traditional rituals, rather than actually really believe in the "evil" type of occult.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom