Apparently, they are trying to start an All-White Basketball League in Georgia

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I'm just curious...

There are all black schools/sports. Why is this considered racist?
I mean, in my opinion, any single race event/group/faction is stupid, and only perpetuates the idea of racism and segregation, whether it's self-induced or oppressive.

Do away with this only black or only white crap.
There are white people in traditional black schools.

I'm just curious...

I mean, in my opinion, any single race event/group/faction is stupid, and only perpetuates the idea of racism and segregation, whether it's self-induced or oppressive.

laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Whites and even Asians attendHBCUs contrary to the belief. Some schools even give full scholarships to white players for their football and baseball teams.

I heard Zo Dogg posted on his Twitter that he was going to try out.

I'm just curious...

truth...

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I'm just curious...

White ppl attend HBCU's and participate in their sport programs
what r u talking about?

thank you.....dr funk get in touch w/ reality man

Originally Posted by So Authentic

I'm just curious...

lies...

fixed

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So America isn't racist Huh?
No one said it wasnt
laugh.gif

this is sad though whoever goes is only going cuz they know they cant make a REAL league

Originally Posted by dreClark

Augusta.

Home of the Masters.

Why am I not surprised.
There are Asian basketball leagues nationwide. I don't see how this is any different.

I'm just curious...

HBCUs aren't all black if that's where you are trying to go. Do your research

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Why did the Duke reference get reported?
laugh.gif
Because he's mad.

As soon as I saw this thread I started thinking of some Duke jokes, however I was beat to the punch
alien.gif

I'm just curious...

There are all black schools because white people wouldn't let us in their schools or treat us fairly. Are black people in control of the NCAA or the NBA?Are they stopping white people from playing in the NBA by lynching them and hosing them down? Those HBCU's you speak of are historically black for thosereasons and white students can apply and attend as they wish without fear of being lynched or killed for their skin color. Your whole perspective is skewed ifyou really believe it's acceptable to have an all white basketball league in 2010 and it further proves my belief that America hasn't changed one bit.All of the white people talking about "it wasn't us that enslaved you" would gladly have us back in whips and chains if they could.Unfortunately, so many of us (black people) have chosen ignorance instead and allowed themselves to be victims of the corrupt system that wouldn't have letme attend my elementary, high school, or college 40 years ago. The SAME people are in power pretending they don't feel the same way. I'm done rantingand back to changing my future and my families future.

JJ Redick was seen crying tears of joy and writing inspirational poetry after receiving news of AABA.

Back
Top Bottom