Apple 2012 keynote : live blog link pg 1

I am ready. Need a new machine, sold the MBP months ago in anticipation for a new MBP anyday now. Mac Pros will be updated too...

I plan on buying my sister a laptop as a graduation gift.
Are there any major changes expected? I dont want to get one next week and then a whole new line comes out.

Originally Posted by Regis

Are there any major changes expected? I dont want to get one next week and then a whole new line comes out.

complete redesign expected. wait. 
laugh.gif

I neeeeed a new iMac like yesterday. Doing online courses on a 13" MBP isn't the business. Almost copped one a few months ago, but then news of a possible refresh came up. Been stalking macrumors every damn day since lol.

I'd imagine that most of the keynote will be dedicated to iOS 6 and Mountain Lion. Definitely not expecting to hear any iPhone or iPad mini (srsly?) news though. I'm pretty excited to see what they do with AppleTV though...apps would be doooooope.

laugh.gif
brah Apple pretty much just leads sales. I know it's not all about specs but they're usually behind competitors.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Regis

complete redesign expected. wait. 
laugh.gif

Depends. Some sites are saying the changes are actually incredibly minor for the 13" MBP models (Ivy Bridge, faster RAM), and that's it, not the retina and hard drive structure overhaul like people were anticipating.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to wait.

Hopefully news on an iphone 5 tomorrow. Been eligible for an upgrade but i want to wait it out and see what Apple has planned. And if it is announced hopefully we don't have to wait until October for a release date.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

They usually don't announce iPhones in the summer but hopefully they do this year...
Every iphone up until the most recent Iphone 4s has been announced in the summer.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

iPad mini 
nerd.gif
$250
nerd.gif
available in stores june 22nd
nerd.gif
make it happen cook
nerd.gif

Seeing as they're already charging a premium for their notebooks, I want to see:

-13" MBP w/ retina display
-Anodized black casing
-Ivy Bridge
-1600 RAM
-256GB SSD
-Huge battery

That's it. Someone at Apple take care of me
nerd.gif

no way they announce the new iphone if they do then wow but they wont.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I am ready. Need a new machine, sold the MBP months ago in anticipation for a new MBP anyday now. Mac Pros will be updated too...
Been waiting on this day to cop a new laptop. 

ugh......im hearing they are going to get rid of the 17 inch. thats what i was waiting to buy 
frown.gif

breakdown-120608.jpg

Rumors about 17inch gettin cut been a whilllllllllllle now my guy, cuz of sales basically...

^Yes, they already have banners up, confirming that iOS 6 will be their main focus.

I'm def excited about iOS6 and Mountain Lion, I'd like to see some info on the new iPhone, but I really doubt they'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom